4 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
AdnanKhurshid says

Certainly themeforest themes are best in their class. However can these themes run under a genesis framework on wordpress?

3163 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Those that can have their own category http://themeforest.net/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&term=genesis

490 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
wopethemes says

no, genesis is just an framework, it’s not standard . I don’t like it.

In business view , you could think it’s big. But in develop view, it’s something that I don’t like.

4 posts
AdnanKhurshid says

Well, since i’m no developer i would like to have some kind of a framework or tool that would help with the basic coding for tweeking themes and customizing them i.e., displaying a live interactive graph in the purchased theme. Does Themeforest have a tool of its own or is it simple to customize it.

490 posts
  • Exclusive Author
wopethemes says

you need to find a simple framework. Genesis is full of shit code and make coder crazy if they have no exp with this framework.

4 posts
AdnanKhurshid says

Could you suggest a framework compatible with Themeforest? Does Themeforest have a framework of its own?

490 posts
  • Exclusive Author
wopethemes says

Could you suggest a framework compatible with Themeforest? Does Themeforest have a framework of its own?
I use my own framework so I don’t have exp on other framework here. But as you’re not coder then you can’t create theme easy. The framework compatible with themeforest is photoshop , just design good :D
by
by
by
by
by
by