407 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Australia
envato says

Dare I say it’s been yet another fantastic week in the Forest? Of course! So what’s been going on this last week? How about the FlashDen name change, new Apple iMacs, Envato testimonials and more. Okay, so many of these topics aren’t limited to ThemeForest but they’ve definitely involved us in a significant way.

So let’s take a look at an interview with rockstar author System32, some fantastic new items in the marketplace and other great stuff from this last week.

Click here to see full post: http://blog.themeforest.net/week-in-review/themeforest-week-in-review-3/

32 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
andrew8088 says

Great Review; it’s been an exciting week!

2324 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Great week ;)

2022 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Hey everyone, I’m interested in getting some ideas from you guys on what you would like to see in each “Week in Review”. So please let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas. Thanks! :-)

2952 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

double post

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says

Good article ! :)

One question , now .. the featured author doesn’t have an interview ? In my time ( 2 weeks ago ) it was like that !! :)

2022 posts Review Manager
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

The interviewed author won’t necessarily be the featured author of the week. I select an author in advance for the interview and then try to wait until Jeffrey selects the featured author of the week. If it gets too close to the time that I need to write the Week in Review, then I’ll go ahead and send out the interview questions to the author I selected. That was the case this week.

So, to all featured authors of the week, you may not be interviewed for the Week in Review. It’s possible you will, but there’s no guarantee.

With that being said, would you guys like to nominate someone each week to be interviewed? I think it would be kind of cool to have an author nominated by his/her peers to be interviewed. You guys could even suggest questions to ask. Thoughts?

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says
With that being said, would you guys like to nominate someone each week to be interviewed? I think it would be kind of cool to have an author nominated by his/her peers to be interviewed. You guys could even suggest questions to ask. Thoughts?

That would be really cool.

9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
thambi says

The interviewed author won’t necessarily be the featured author of the week. I select an author in advance for the interview and then try to wait until Jeffrey selects the featured author of the week. If it gets too close to the time that I need to write the Week in Review, then I’ll go ahead and send out the interview questions to the author I selected. That was the case this week.

So, to all featured authors of the week, you may not be interviewed for the Week in Review. It’s possible you will, but there’s no guarantee.

by
by
by
by
by
by