407 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia
envato says

This week we’re changing gears and getting some great feedback for our authors from this week’s interview with an avid buyer, chickscanfly. ThemeForest has also launched a brand new, long awaited category, Email Templates!

We’ll get started with our buyer interview, check out some awesome Email Templates and catch up on much more you may have missed this last week.

Click here to see full post: http://blog.themeforest.net/week-in-review/themeforest-week-in-review-7/

2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Nice interview!! Good job Jarel!

1589 posts Chris Robinson
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
contempoinc says

Great buyer interview, and thanks for including my email template!

2952 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

Awesome interview with Annie ! Good job Jarel ! :)

It would be cool to see every theme she bought , I wonder if mine are there lol :)

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Thanks everyone, I’m glad you liked it. Next week I’d like to interview 5 buyers so if you know a good buyer, please send them my way. Also, what kind of information would you guys like to know? (what questions would you like me to ask)

266 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
DigitalHenry says

Wonderful interview Jarel! Really helpful to get inside of the minds of our buyers

380 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
celtathemes says

That’s a great interview.

189 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
settysantu says

Nice Jarel, i think you missed Misc category there were 4 new themes this week

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Yeah, I actually decided to limit it to 6 for the regular ones since I added 4 email templates for a total of 10. I usually only include a total of 8. The hard part about picking items for that part of the Week in Review is there are so many great items I want to include them all! haha

189 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
settysantu says
Yeah, I actually decided to limit it to 6 for the regular ones since I added 4 email templates for a total of 10. I usually only include a total of 8. The hard part about picking items for that part of the Week in Review is there are so many great items I want to include them all! haha

ya i agree, i think you need to add atleast one template from each category, i think Misc need to get bit exposure.

BTW : your doing great :), just my thoughts want to share.

by
by
by
by
by
by