407 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Australia
envato says

I’m spicing up this week’s Week in Review and splitting it into two full posts of ThemeForesty goodness. The first part consists of some truly fantastic new items in the marketplace (and a couple from CodeCanyon), a quick forum refresher and finishing with some really great reading via web roundup.

Click here to see full post: http://blog.themeforest.net/week-in-review/themeforest-week-in-review-11/

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

The link to the interview does not work….

537 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Hein says

Work fine, on FF, but in Safari 4.0.4 the content isn’t showing. Is anyone else having these problems?.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

the link is coded as ”#” :)

Content shows up fine just the link is not coded to reference anything.

556 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in a magazine Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+17 more
theMOLITOR says

I’m a little confused. One of the themes in the “weekly review” was uploaded over a month ago??? Shouldn’t the weekly review be limited to items added THIS WEEK ;-)

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

You guys are so quick. Was just finishing up the interview formatting. It’s updated now. :)

113 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
pearlstudios says
You guys are so quick. Was just finishing up the interview formatting. It’s updated now. :)

Oh! We are on caffeine or something more deadlier :P

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says
I’m a little confused. One of the themes in the “weekly review” was uploaded over a month ago??? Shouldn’t the weekly review be limited to items added THIS WEEK ;-)

Oh man, I’m sorry guys! I don’t know how I managed to do that. I must’ve looked at a date on another item or something. :-/

Oh well, still great even though it was from awhile ago. :-)

556 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in a magazine Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+17 more
theMOLITOR says
Oh man, I’m sorry guys! I don’t know how I managed to do that. I must’ve looked at a date on another item or something. :-/ Oh well, still great even though it was from awhile ago. :-)

I forgive you. You’ll just have to include my file next week :-p

86 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Located in Belgium
+4 more
BrentChesny says
Oh man, I’m sorry guys! I don’t know how I managed to do that. I must’ve looked at a date on another item or something. :-/ Oh well, still great even though it was from awhile ago. :-)
I forgive you. You’ll just have to include my file next week :-p

And mine. :p

by
by
by
by
by
by