I have seen a couple of designers in here that uses a showcase of their themes, people that has used the theme can post a link for the website etc. (author behind BigFeature does a great job there)
Shouldnt there be a feature on ThemeForest where people that has bought a theme can leave their URL for review?
Would be great for people considering buying a theme, and would like to see how it works – out of the box.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Yes, it is good idea, I have done for a few templates, I will do for the rest.
It will boost sales for most people I guess, as its always nice to see the template in action.
This is good idea i thought for it as well.
im considering this option for my new theme since you can modify it to un-recognition… so would be fun to see what people are doing with it.. however if someone really messes it up might be a bit of downturn