Chris Thank you so much for suggest me ideas will be helpful for my theme
No problem man, a few other things that might help you a bit:
- Enhance the hover-effect of the footer links with jQuery (so that the pin slides to the right when hovered over); that will give it a much smoother effect.
- Re-design the Search input and the About boxes in the footer; the bevel looks a bit drastic and it doesn’t fit with the overall design.
- On the Blog, make the shake effect of the slider shorter or less intense. After a few slides it gets a bit annoying and distracting.
- I’d replace the comments-bubble image with another one; it somehow doesn’t fit the techno-modern design of the side (too cartoonish).
- I’d also reduce the intensity of the widget’s text-color. That pure black (#000) is too strong and draws too much attention. Make it a #111 or #181818, or anything alike.
Anyway, good luck again.