4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
amitkoth says

Hi everyone,

I looked long and hard, but couldn’t find this. I wanted to buy a theme which can be wrapped for just for presenting search results.

In effect, all the things which search results have – facets, navigating between results, marking more specific drill-downs on and off, etc. need to be available.

There are many search engines out there (e.g. Apache Solr). For some reason, I simply can’t find any themes that skin search results in a very nice way!

Can someone point me to any if there is?

thanks Amit

1546 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Search Results, What type of website you want to make,

Car Rental, Buy sell ads, Real States etc etc… All these kind of themes are available here already.

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
amitkoth says

Search Results, What type of website you want to make, Car Rental, Buy sell ads, Real States etc etc… All these kind of themes are available here already.

I just need a very advanced view for search results. In effect, as advanced as google search rests, but not copying googles design. It needs to be without ads, which is what google has on the right hand side.

1546 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Search Results, What type of website you want to make, Car Rental, Buy sell ads, Real States etc etc… All these kind of themes are available here already.
I just need a very advanced view for search results. In effect, as advanced as google search rests, but not copying googles design. It needs to be without ads, which is what google has on the right hand side.

O.k contact me through my profile page.

23 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
ZxxxZ says

I remember some of the admin templates had search results with facets (filters).

4 posts
amitkoth says

I remember some of the admin templates had search results with facets (filters).

Sounds promising – could you point me to some links?

thanks Amit

23 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
ZxxxZ says

I definitely remember at least 2 admin templates with search result, sadly can’t find it now:(

But it would not be that hard to just buy any admin template with advanced forms inputs (date. color, numbers, sliders, switches etc) and possibly article list (or any page with sidebar included) and work from there?

Also found some potential in templates for booking and rental sites, you may want to check it too, but these usually are styled just for the one specific use-case…

by
by
by
by
by
by