8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
reddragon89 says

These got a hard rejection without any constructive feedback, or any notification as to what is wrong with them. Personally, I think it is stupid to reject any designs, I mean people are selling these for $15 at the most. So if anyone wants these, or has any suggestions on what could be done then let me know.

http://aliciainsaneartist34.aisites.com/imd233/home.html http://aliciainsaneartist34.aisites.com/fnd132/Zombie%20Revenge.html
407 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

The reason for reviewing and rejection is to maintain quality across the site.

I assume by offering these to anyone who wants them you mean for free?!
The best advice we can offer is scrap both those designs and take a look at other good selling items on the marketplace for inspiration. With respect those links do not come close.

Good luck

2459 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
digitalimpact says

^ +1

Don’t want to sound harsh, but those are light years away from the quality needed to get approved here.

Also, when you’re very far off and your template needs too many improvements, reviewers will always give you a generic rejection reply – that’s because there are too many aspects to be covered in the feedback. If you’re somewhat close, they do point out specific issues that you need to improve.

Finally, if you think people are selling those at $15 at most, do check out the latest HTML template approved (costs $15), then compare it with the two links above :)

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+11 more
ThomGeskin says
Moved to Item Discussion
8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
reddragon89 says

^ +1

Don’t want to sound harsh, but those are light years away from the quality needed to get approved here.

Also, when you’re very far off and your template needs too many improvements, reviewers will always give you a generic rejection reply – that’s because there are too many aspects to be covered in the feedback. If you’re somewhat close, they do point out specific issues that you need to improve.

Finally, if you think people are selling those at $15 at most, do check out the latest HTML template approved (costs $15), then compare it with the two links above :)

then what is wrong with them? that’s just it, everyone says there both wrong, but there again does not give any specifics.

2459 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
digitalimpact says

then what is wrong with them? that’s just it, everyone says there both wrong, but there again does not give any specifics.

Well, mostly everything. They’re dated, they look like 15 years ago.

If you read my comment again, you’ll see I said that nobody is going to give you specifics if there are too many aspects to improve.

88 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
libertux says

Hi reddragon,
I read the comments and I think that you have so many things to update, so i’m new in TF i work to be able to have an author carrer, i know that it’s so hard but never give up, because every one have a start, by the way this is what you should change on your design at the first rank:

1- make a new global design, your approach is so so outdated so take your time and take a look at what is new in internet for exemple here (http://themeforest.net/category/site-templates)

2- you have a bad color combination, so make search on google and you should find many tutorials and stuffs (http://www.colorschemer.com/schemes/)

3- Fonts, margins, spacing…...

So you need more and more work to be able to do some thing acceptable on TF, I know that I’m new but I always learn from experimented author be cause they have the keys of success they have experience.

Good luck

by
by
by
by
by
by