I was wondering lately how do you guys deal with themes updates.
Here is what I think: when you need to update you theme, it’s annoying for both items reviewer and customers.
- Items reviewers mush have plenty of new items to check already. And let’s say you have 2 updates coming in a short amount of time, it might get them bored.
- On the other hand, it’s a lot of work for clients. They might get the Envato e-mail notification, maybe even an in-WordPress notification if you integrated the Envato update notification script, but they still have to go to ThemeForest, log-in, download the latest version, upload it… A lot of work, especially if the guy is not a pro
So how do you deal with that? Do you just let the users do the work (that’s what I’m doing at this time) or do you have better solutions?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.