767 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

Visiting fisherman’s wharf is cool and so is Alcatraz (if you’re into creepy old prison islands)

Fisherman’s Wharf definitely looks cool.

S.F. is great! depends on what you’re into, but here are some things to do: —The Golden Gate view form Sausalito is beautiful, and also from below the bridge in the shore where the surfers hang. (you can park your car there and ride a bike to the top and across the bridge) —China Town (this is a must!!) —go to Haight-Ashbury —On a Saturday go the Ferry Building Marketplace at embarcadero. This is the biggest farmers’ market (maybe you’ll spot a famous chef shopping for fresh produce!) there’s a famous creamery you should visit —Go to Coit Tower. This is the best view of S.F. you’ll find! —and for some cool pics, take a cable car and climb down Lombard St. —there’s also a cute street with the steps made of tiles. 16th Avenue. (between Noriega and Moraga) hope you enjoy your trip!!

Yeah, I’m really looking forward to seeing the Golden Gate bridge. I’m also thinking of giving China Town a go. Oh, and I love the 16th Avenue tiled steps. They look beautiful.

Thanks a lot for the tips.

Btw, any one planning to attend the Flash Gaming Summit or the GDC or the HTML5 Developers’ Conference? I’ll hopefully be in all these 3 events. Let’s meet up?
hope you have a safe trip their and safe trip back home.. i have been to sf a lot of very rude people their

Thanks, man. I’m hoping the same.

Twin Peaks: San Francisco’s Best View is another place to go to in SF. The website also provide you with some good spots to go to in and around san Francisco.

If you go to Berkeley don’t miss to visit Indian Rock Park and obviously the university.

Wow! Twin Peaks seems like an interesting place to go. I’ll definitely check it out. I’m not sure if I would have enough time to go to Berkeley, though. Thanks for the tips.

310 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
GroovingGecko says

Hey Kamil!

If you’re into nature I would definitely visit the Muir Woods across the bridge – really cool forest and a nice easy little hike.

http://www.nps.gov/muwo/index.htm

And you can find this tree:

;)

3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

If you get good weather, renting a bike to cross the bay to Sausalito is such a nice plan. Crossing the golden gate (it has a side path for bikes and pedestrians) is unforgettable. You can spend the day there, as is a pretty town, then get the last boat to SF around 19h.

767 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

Hey Kamil!

If you’re into nature I would definitely visit the Muir Woods across the bridge – really cool forest and a nice easy little hike.

http://www.nps.gov/muwo/index.htm

And you can find this tree:

;)

Oh, I love to hike. I would definitely try this out if I have time. Thanks for sharing!

If you get good weather, renting a bike to cross the bay to Sausalito is such a nice plan. Crossing the golden gate (it has a side path for bikes and pedestrians) is unforgettable. You can spend the day there, as is a pretty town, then get the last boat to SF around 19h.

That sounds like a really good and exciting plan. I can well imagine how thrilling it would be to cross the golden gate bridge on a bike. Spectacular!

Thanks!

906 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
+1 more
greenline says

I’m not from USA, but, if I would visit San Francisco, I would definitely want to see the Golden Gate Bridge and the Golden Gate Park :)

849 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Russian Federation
JohnRosso says

Nice thread guys :) I would glad to visit (or live forever in) San Fransisco or LA.

by
by
by
by
by
by