316 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
SyamilMJ says

say HELLO $35

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
soulfood1966 says
soulfood1966 said
For anyone thinking about purchasing any template from this site…BEWARE! I just spent some hard earned money to only spend the last 2 hours in frustration. Can’t upload Rockwell .zip file to my wordpress provider…there is NO documentation…there is NO contact information for the website…this site smells like a scam…GOODBYE $35…you will be missed!

Okay…I said I would do it…

I have learned a lesson and will eat crow! Yes…thank you for your help and also teaching me a well earned lesson!

soulfood1966

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says
soulfood1966 said
soulfood1966 said
For anyone thinking about purchasing any template from this site…BEWARE! I just spent some hard earned money to only spend the last 2 hours in frustration. Can’t upload Rockwell .zip file to my wordpress provider…there is NO documentation…there is NO contact information for the website…this site smells like a scam…GOODBYE $35…you will be missed!

I have learned a lesson and will eat crow! Yes…thank you for your help and also teaching me a well earned lesson!

soulfood1966

Thank you for acknowledging your mistake soulfood1966, most of our authors are helpful and will do their best to look after buyers. As you can imagine a forum thread regarding being ripped off by a well known author is potentially damaging to their brand. If you experience difficulties again, please contact support or the author first. :)

2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says
soulfood1966 said
soulfood1966 said

soulfood1966

Post a youtube video of it or it didn’t happen.

81 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
sillybarbarian says
LandonWilson said
soulfood1966 said
soulfood1966 said

soulfood1966
Post a youtube video of it or it didn’t happen.

Roger that.

208 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
AdrianMG says

lol is all I can say.

1869 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Hey guys! The buyer already received my help yesterday, please lock this thread and thanks for everyone for your help :) See you on CFH .

1950 posts Do the Needful
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+10 more
JamiGibbs says
freshface said
Hey guys! The buyer already received my help yesterday, please lock this thread and thanks for everyone for your help :) See you on CFH .

You got it.

by
by
by
by
by
by