1360 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
fuelthemes says

I used to have a Rottweiler before it passed away :( Very clever dog, but a very-easily-tempered one as well :)

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Glad to hear that you actually went to a kennel and gave that little guy a new home. Good on you Jami!

Huge animal lover myself…i have a cat, a dog and…................a lionhead rabbit! :)

Whoah! A lion headed rabbit?? Never heard of that. Do all three of them get along?

32 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
pedrodonkey says

Whoah! A lion headed rabbit?? Never heard of that. Do all three of them get along?

Prince (the lionhead rabbit) lives with me in my apartment. The other two live at my folks place a few hours away so i see them on the weekends.

Garfield and snoopy (original names, i know!) get along just fine believe it or not. Snoopy tends to harrass her a bit but he just loves to play :)

Lionheads are awesome, everyone who sees him thinks at first glace that he’s a dog or a cat lol. You can actually get some breeds that are just pure fur balls and look nothing like a rabbit at all. Check out some of the breeds here: http://bit.ly/dEisfh

537 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Hein says

Having dogs are a awesome way to keep exercising when you freelance from home. I have mix between an American Staffordshire (80%) and a Rottweiler (20%).

my naughty dog

Just pay close attention when keeping a dog, they require a lot of attention and especially when they are under a year. Give the dog plenty of walks, on times you decide because your the packt leader. You decide what’s going on and you really have to set strict rules for a dog because you will regret it when they grow up ;).

Here he is almost “grown up”;)

foto

254 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
evaske says

Glad to hear that you actually went to a kennel and gave that little guy a new home. Good on you Jami!

Huge animal lover myself…i have a cat, a dog and…................a lionhead rabbit! :)

What breed of dog is that? It’s amazing :D

by
by
by
by
by
by