- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
kriskorn saidYou have to consider that I don’t have to ask someone to do certain things or have a team behind which make huge concepts and do beta testing and so. Also I don’t have to care about security issues cause all scripts work only on the users side and not on their servers. And finally every user can decide to enable each feature and it’s not required to everyone
It is almost sick how fast you are and how long it takes Envato to implement stuff that isn’t even necessary – the license thing right now which causes more problems than sloves!
You nailed it However, I will pass along this feature request to see if it’s something we may want to add at some point.
Where’s a link to this dashboard plus everyone speaks of?
Never mind I found it