281 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Serbia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
scrnjakovic says

Firefox and Chrome side by side. (FF bottom, Chrome up) I never liked Chrome. And I was right :mad:

441 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
pixelnourish says

What’s the problem, exactly?

281 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Serbia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
scrnjakovic says

Nah, I thought that FF overrides border property while chrome leaves it, but it turned out that my FireBugs got bugs… :D Everything’s fine.

1546 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Nah, I thought that FF overrides border property while chrome leaves it, but it turned out that my FireBugs got bugs… :D Everything’s fine.

user !important attribute for these type of shits.

493 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

it’s different css file in 2 browser. Check yourself first.

281 posts
scrnjakovic says

It’s not, it’s the same file. Everything’s fine, FireBug in ff got little buggy.

I’d ask some mod to delete the topic, please :)

3521 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

It’s in WordPress and WordPress appends versions to all files, for caching purposes. That’s why you see two files ;)

281 posts
scrnjakovic says

It’s in WordPress and WordPress appends versions to all files, for caching purposes. That’s why you see two files ;)
It’s actually in Joomla, it compiles all *.less files into one compressed *.css, and if you look closer you’ll notice that in both FireBug windows file ends with cb9.css. master-459e2e8f09af388e04e55be915872cb9.css
251 posts JoomFX.com
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has referred 200+ members
+3 more
joomfx says

Gantry 4 :) You probably know that but if you need to make some modifications edit the LESS files instead of the generated CSS files ;)

281 posts
scrnjakovic says

Gantry 4 :) You probably know that but if you need to make some modifications edit the LESS files instead of the generated CSS files ;)

Yeah :) I know, I don’t touch CSS at all, LESS is too awesome to code in pure CSS :P Btw there is one thing I hate about this whole compile to one file thing. If you find some property that needs to be changed, you can’t use FireBug to find line number and file where it comes from, rather open every single *.less file and search for it. Last night I spent hours trying to remove font-family, Gantry uses Helvetica as default font, and even when you delete all font-family: helvetica properties from gantry-core.less and style.less and change default font to some google web font via admin panel, there is still body { font-family: helvetica; } and I can’t find what the hell generates it.

by
by
by
by
by
by