71 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
TitanicThemes says

On another note; What happens if I use a Creative Commons image (free for commercial use) and the author of that image decides to change the license without me knowing?

Nothing happens until the author makes a complain. And if it will your item will be soft disabled of course.

1437 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

Off topic: @KarmaThemes Your paw is gone?

162 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+4 more
anariel7 says

sorry to read this guys, hope it will be resolved quickly, it is just not the right way to solve the problems like this.People can loose at this way money, buyers,clients and so on….

265 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Prothemeus says

Do you know that situation? You read BAD news and feel like somethings creeping into the back of your head? You feel the heartbeat in your throat? You’re shocked and close to losing control?

That’s how I felt yesterday when I was deleted. Just so, without prior notice. Thanks envato, thanks themeforest for that and a sleepless night.

I relied on you.

What?! You had your themes deleted? Same question as Kailoon, where is your paw?

1141 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

Yeah, must have been some unforseeable issue in the system. Today I’m just happy being able to send my withdrawal request.

Don’t care for paws anymore.

7769 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

when you get your badges back send them to me. Don’t forget the elite badge. I want that too.

90 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
comeero says

Hi everyone,

1) Details of the issues that led to disablements were listed in item disablements and the account disablement notification lists why it occurred.

2) This was a special case of a content policy review in which all authors received advanced notice of via author dashboard and our company Notes blog and was only temporary pending confirmation of a few points in the original message.

Normally we would have been able to re-enable accounts within 8 hours of receiving response from an author on the original notification ticket, but, as I said before, we ran into an unexpected issue that delayed the process. Everyone that has confirmed the necessary information has been re-enabled in less than 24 hours.

3) We’ve received feedback from authors involved and, in addition to the feedback here, will be sure to alter our process for future content policy reviews to best work with our community and avoid account disruption.

I think it’s important for everyone to understand that there were advanced notifications of the content policy review and that account disablements were due to issues we’ve been notifying our community about over the last several months and about how serious these issues can be. Overall, every author was re-enabled in less than 24 hours of receipt of confirmation of the information we required. (It would’ve been even less had we not experienced an unexpected marketplace error, which has also been identified and resolved.)

Could the process have been handled better and in even less time? I believe so and I absolutely aim to make it so in any future content policy reviews.
I confess that I don’t understand half of what you write here.

+1

The problem is that I don’t think that anyone has answered the question that has been posed several times on this thread.

and again +1

The problem is no staff member gives a clear answer. of course jremick wrote a lot or words but didn’t say anything. At least nothing understandable.

So is there another staff member around to clear things up? Because this behavior is not just ridiculous, it’s intolerable!

1437 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

Yeah, must have been some unforseeable issue in the system. Today I’m just happy being able to send my withdrawal request.

I think you need to contact support about this :)
162 posts
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+4 more
anariel7 says

Ah great and they just wrote, in thread that i started yesterday, that they didn’t noticed that something is wrong with ThemeForest Site ;)

426 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
SimpleSites4U says

just for my own sanity

are images from here ok to use http://pixabay.com?

by
by
by
by
by
by