Yeeea, looks like the system bug. Yesterday I seen two items from exactly one author on the front page. Another bug.
Anyway let’s congratulate such authors it is better then if new item due to the bug is not appearing on front page at all.
Best Regards, Andredrey
Afaik, the date of the project is the first submitted. Editing of existing and soft ejected template doesn’t affect its initial submission date.
I remember when it came out, i think firstly published as a C4D template (not sure 100% though). Maybe the author changed his mind and made it AE project and the reviewer just updated the item and didn’t create a new one. I think that’s why is on the first page again as if it were a new project.
What’s happening with these ‘Page Not Found’ pages??? I have just clicked on that ribbon project and it says ‘Page Not found’... It can also be found through Search, but again, ‘page not found’
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations