684 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Indonesia
Gembell says

=== Why We’ve Declined Your Submission ===

I’m sorry Gembell I know you’re trying really hard in GR, unfortunately, this particular submission isn’t up to the standard of quality that we require.

You will need to consider putting more work into the gradients, patterns and specially the typography.

We have plenty of this file type already. You’ll need to take a unique approach or somehow make it better than the ones we already have.

Since your file is being rejected due to the type, we kindly ask you not to re-upload it without making significant improvements.

- Important: Improvements or fixes MUST be made to the above described areas before resubmitting. Resubmitting without making any of the requested changes violates our policy and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship rights.

844 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
chrisatlemon says

Well, I think the main reason is that there are too many of this type already. So there’s not necessarily much wrong with the card is just not fantastic enough.

The reviewer gave you some good tips on which areas to improve, so that’s definitely a good starting point.

You have some nice items in your portfolio. I’m sure this one will get there, too :)

Cheers

Chris

684 posts
  • Located in Indonesia
Gembell says

Well, I think the main reason is that there are too many of this type already. So there’s not necessarily much wrong with the card is just not fantastic enough.

The reviewer gave you some good tips on which areas to improve, so that’s definitely a good starting point.

You have some nice items in your portfolio. I’m sure this one will get there, too :)

Cheers

Chris

But I have to fix it over and over again in some parts…......

844 posts
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
chrisatlemon says

It seems like unless you do you will not get it accepted…

Maybe let it rest and start with the next project. While you work on something else you may suddenly get in idea on how to improve this item. I often get my inspiration for the next item while working on the previous one … It may be good to take your mind off it for a while…

At least that’s What sometimes works for me…

Cheers

Chris

684 posts
  • Located in Indonesia
Gembell says

Maybe let it rest and start with the next project. While you work on something else you may suddenly get in idea on how to improve this item. I often get my inspiration for the next item while working on the previous one … It may be good to take your mind off it for a while…

Cheers

Chris

yeah, you’re right …. I will work on a new item …

Thanks a lot Chris…...

325 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
EmilGuseinov says

Hey! Dont worry, my last 50 logos was rejected, and thats ok, i will work work and work again :) good luck!

789 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Amrhamza says

Hey! Dont worry, my last 50 logos was rejected, and thats ok, i will work work and work again :) good luck!
+100
684 posts
  • Located in Indonesia
Gembell says

Yeah, KEEP SPIRIT . . . . . .

66 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Located in Brazil
+1 more
MaxwellCoelho says

Cheers

Chris

I agree! My rejected logo (2 times) is resting now!! :P

34 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
smithunltd says

I need some help here guys, I got rejected also, but I would like some help and clarification.

The message.

1) These styles need some more work before we’re able to reconsider them for GraphicRiver.

2) Unfortunately they aren’t unique enough and the composition could use a bit more work.

So can some experts and gurus clarify these areas for me, thanks

If you would like to see a sample let me know.

by
by
by
by
by
by