Cause I haven’t yet, it said the 15th! :(

266 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
DigitalHenry says

I have not yet. It’s possible they don’t pay on the weekends. Maybe Monday.

153 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Genem says

If the 15th happens to fall on a weekend, then payday automatically moves to the next work day, which is Monday. :)

659 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
luckykind says

Where you make a withdraw:

All withdrawals are issued on the 15th of the following month (except when the 15th falls on a weekend or public holiday, in which case it is issued on the next business day).

629 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+2 more
VagrantRadio says

You guys at Envato need to work on this payment scheme. Waiting 15 days (if not a weekend or holiday) to get a payment, then having to wait on Paypal to transfer it is a bit ridiculous.

Especially if you forget to manually process a payment at the end of the month, then you just wait longer.

147 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+2 more
zecchin says
You guys at Envato need to work on this payment scheme. Waiting 15 days (if not a weekend or holiday) to get a payment, then having to wait on Paypal to transfer it is a bit ridiculous. Especially if you forget to manually process a payment at the end of the month, then you just wait longer.

Payoneer? I know it has been suggested before. Maybe someone from staff could give us some info if there’s any plans for payoneer soon.

629 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
+2 more
VagrantRadio says
You guys at Envato need to work on this payment scheme. Waiting 15 days (if not a weekend or holiday) to get a payment, then having to wait on Paypal to transfer it is a bit ridiculous. Especially if you forget to manually process a payment at the end of the month, then you just wait longer.
Payoneer? I know it has been suggested before. Maybe someone from staff could give us some info if there’s any plans for payoneer soon.

Does Payoneer magically do away with the 15 day waiting period? I’m not trying to buy a handgun, I just want my dough.

131 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
aeroalquimia says
Does Payoneer magically do away with the 15 day waiting period? I’m not trying to buy a handgun, I just want my dough.

We only have one way to withdraw our money: Payoneer.

Paypal don’t work here in south america.

147 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+2 more
zecchin says
We only have one way to withdraw our money: Payoneer. Paypal don’t work here in south america.

Payoneer would ideed make things much easier for south american authors, paypal has a lot of problems when trying to withdraw money here.

by
by
by
by
by
by