797 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
petrenj says

ok, here is a new link the submission is in the final step, please tell me guys if it will be accepter or if you like this song, maded by my heart :) https://soundcloud.com/diego-fernandez-nojarova/mood-suspens

Is it scream at 1:49? try to add more pads or something like that.And end of the song is so suddenly.

248 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
DanHoodMusic says

Definitely some mix issues like others have stated, but also the bass part sounds like it is in the wrong key… That higher note in the bass line doesn’t quite work and is a distraction to the tune…

400 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
illuminations says

So far I mostly agree with what everybody else is saying. For me though on both tracks the biggest issue are the drums. I don’t fully mind the repetitive nature of them as it sounds like you are going for like a “breakbeat” sound. The only issue is your really aren’t nailing the mix of the drums. My suggestion is to listen to some other songs out there right now that include breakbeat drums and listen to the mix (try the artist Emeli Sande’s song called “Heaven”). How aggressive sounding is it? Where does the kick and snare sit? And what is the overall EQ curve of the sound. Having a quality drum sound added to your tracks would go a long way to improving the overall tracks. I did like the nylon string part in your second track though.

82 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
SmartConcept says

ok cool, i apprecte all your comments guys

545 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
muscma01 says

You can always submit your tracks to the facebook Audio Jungle group for some feedback before you submit it to be reviewed. The reviews have gotten a lot tougher, so it’s always an option if your getting frustrated. A fresh pair of ears is always helpful. Good luck!

203 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+1 more
Music-Smith says

You can always submit your tracks to the facebook Audio Jungle group for some feedback before you submit it to be reviewed. The reviews have gotten a lot tougher, so it’s always an option if your getting frustrated. A fresh pair of ears is always helpful. Good luck!

Good shout about the Facebook group. Post links there

kristopherfisheraudio
kristopherfisheraudio Recent Posts Threads Started
506 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+2 more
kristopherfisheraudio says

1. Its very repetitive, especially the drums.
2. It ends abruptly (no tail).
3. Double Bass stabs sound fake.
4 The structure just repeats its self again and again, you can see this from the waveform.
5. Panning is a little harsh but it kinda works.

by
by
by
by
by
by