10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Romania
ducanul says

Hi, guys.

I am working hard on my (hopefully) first item on ThemeForest, a PSD template which I have yet to name or create a logo for. This is the structure and color scheme for the “About Me” page. I am aware that it looks nice, clean and simple. But is it suitable for this marketplace? Does it meet all the standards? I want to make some slight (maybe unique) improvements to it to make it look less plain and to compensate for the overuse of the blue color. I’m also open to suggestions regarding an alternative color scheme.

Thank you for your time!

Here is a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/W56s4b7.jpg

3885 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

It is actually quite nice but I fear way too generic and similar to many others on here. In such a competitive marketplace all files now have got to have something stand out about them.

Logo pending the header and footer needs more to it, make sure you use as grid for designing and keep the alignment tight. If you make the rest of the pages unique enough then you have a really good start here but be aware that PSD category has got to be spot on and attention to detail is critical. Whatever you do – DO NOT overload on features and elements; focus on clean and professional design.

2276 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

i think its too simple but the design its very well .

10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Romania
ducanul says

Thank you for your answers! If somebody else has a clue, I am still open to suggestions. Thanks!

559 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

As others said, it is too simple for PSD category, but when you add enough features and improve it little bit, than it should do as HTML template. Good luck

by
by
by
by
by
by