So this would be my first submission to ThemeForest (well, going to be). However I would like your opinions on where to take this. I’m going for a minimal documentation design that is lightweight, fast loading, compatible and printer friendly. It uses no images and I’m trying to keep it that way (though your suggestion may change this). However I think If I keep it the way it is, it won’t meet the quality standards because of being to… blank.
Thanks in advance!
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations