Thread for all the authors from europe who dont like the current development of EURUSD :)

385 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Slovakia
+3 more
uDesignStudios says

All right guys,

this is the thread for all the authors who convert their envato earnings to euros, and dont like the development that we’re witnessing on the EURUSD pair :D

I was just wondering, do you guys watch this pair or not? How do you feel about the strong euro / weak dollar situation?

2952 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says
All right guys,

this is the thread for all the authors who convert their envato earnings to euros, and dont like the development that we’re witnessing on the EURUSD pair :D

I was just wondering, do you guys watch this pair or not? How do you feel about the strong euro / weak dollar situation?

I knew there would be a thread like this lol , I was gonna talk about it.

I’m not paid in EURO though , but in CAD and now its the same as USD wich is not cool. But being paid in EURO would drive me crazy lol.

537 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
Hein says

The Dollar will rise again and it will rise soon so don’t worry about it, open up a foreign exchange account at your bank and leave it there until the dollar gets stronger ;)

415 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
osigrandi says

Well…buyers pay in usd…so i don’t think there is any way we can avoid the currency conversion. at some point, you’re still going to be unsatisfied with one of the rates.

and for Envato to be able to free-float all author’s earnings daily from usd to eur…sounds awesome but i think highly unlikely to ever happen. too much stuff required in the backend to make this possible in an advantageous way for both parts (authors and Envato as well).

385 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Slovakia
+3 more
uDesignStudios says
I’m not paid in EURO though , but in CAD and now its the same as USD wich is not cool. But being paid in EURO would drive me crazy lol.

Yeah it quite sucks :) For instance, If you earn the same amount of dollars as you earned, lets say, 9 months ago, your euro balance is like 10% lower then it was a year ago. Yeah I know, totally not cool :)

385 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Slovakia
+3 more
uDesignStudios says
The Dollar will rise again and it will rise soon so don’t worry about it, open up a foreign exchange account at your bank and leave it there until the dollar gets stronger ;)

+1, exactly what I think. Dollar will rise in the mid-term horizon.

404 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
JackGriffiths says
All right guys,

DD! You have 666 posts!! :o

2952 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
DDStudios says
All right guys,

DD! You have 666 posts!! :o

Well , I’m not really concern about the 666 but .. I write too much ! haha

613 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 2 000 000 - 4 999 999 dollars
  • Austria
+4 more
Kriesi says

well hopefully it gets better, the last months werent to funny :(

530 posts
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
darius9000 says

what are you talking about?! dollar started to weaken in 2002!!! it’s almost 2010 now!

america is in big trouble (economically speaking). dollar won’t get stronger any time soon!

by
by
by
by
by
by