• Bangladesh
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
Simanto says

He guys I want share a site with you. Its a great site and personally I just love it. I never used my ipod since I found this one. Great collection of music you can easy to navigate and you can also browse the site from mobile and ipad.

I always listen music while I used to work. I found it amazing and I hope you too most probably you will never switch to ipod again I think.

http://ex.fm

:D:D:D:D

63 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
AgentVIP says

I’ve been having a play around with this for the last half an hour, and am pretty impressed. When you say that you’ve never used your iPad since, what do you mean? How do you listen to music on the go? I downloaded their app, but needs some internet connection to listen to songs (as opposed to services such as Spotify Premium which allow offline listening).

Put it on my iPhone, as I can listen to it through the city through 4G.. but iPod touch is pretty useless with it unless you’re in a wi-fi enabled area, and the Nano pretty much only allows iTunes on there :(

Brilliant little site and app for when you’re in a wi-fi enabled area though. Might be getting quite a bit of use out of this.

46 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Simanto says

I’ve been having a play around with this for the last half an hour, and am pretty impressed. When you say that you’ve never used your iPad since, what do you mean? How do you listen to music on the go? I downloaded their app, but needs some internet connection to listen to songs (as opposed to services such as Spotify Premium which allow offline listening).

Put it on my iPhone, as I can listen to it through the city through 4G.. but iPod touch is pretty useless with it unless you’re in a wi-fi enabled area, and the Nano pretty much only allows iTunes on there :(

Brilliant little site and app for when you’re in a wi-fi enabled area though. Might be getting quite a bit of use out of this.

Oh ha that’s a problem but if you got net on phone I think you can use it easily while you are travelling as well. In my country unlimited net package cost only $15.

enjoy it buddy :D

209 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Italy
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+1 more
indieground says

I think Spotify still the best