398 posts I <3 WordPress
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Located in United States Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Won a competition
+9 more
BoxyStudio says

I’m trying to test how the ticket system works. So I bought my item and am trying to login. In my opinion I don’t think the users need to see a login form. Perhaps they is a better way where they can view a home page asking them to enter a purchase code to submit a ticket or something similar.

This is definitely on our radar for phase two. We want to make it much easier to submit a ticket without having to register first. As far as the Facebook login not working, I’m not really sure what is happening without seeing it in front of me. Facebook stuff tends to break every now and again. Maybe try it again?

398 posts I <3 WordPress
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Located in United States Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Won a competition
+9 more
BoxyStudio says

Just a quick update for everyone, credit cards are no longer required to sign up for the 14-day free trial. At the end of that period, you’ll need to set up a subscription and enter your billing information.

https://www.ticksy.com

Thanks for the amazing feedback everyone, I couldn’t be happier with the community here.

492 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
avenue28 says

my account is working now…envato integration is awesome. I do have some feedback though. I’ll send it from the website… :)

2181 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+14 more
mpc Envato team says

Hi, I am just testing the support system, it looks great. Love the Envato integration, my only concern is there any way to make the ticket public so others can benefit from it (public only for users with verified purchased code).

P.S Whats the ‘private response’ for?

2566 posts Put a Donk On It
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

Its great but its not complete, once everything is up and running and some of the planned updates go ahead i will definitely start using Ticksy.

2181 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+14 more
mpc Envato team says

I need public tickets to start using it..

61 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+3 more
egotype Envato team says

good stuff dude…

707 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
LCweb says

Well, I signed into it this morning and seems a great service!

However something is not clear to me. For example, how users insert their purchase validation code? I’ve created a test user but never seen a place where paste it..!

Maybe I’m missing something..?

398 posts I <3 WordPress
+9 more
BoxyStudio says

However something is not clear to me. For example, how users insert their purchase validation code? I’ve created a test user but never seen a place where paste it..!

First, be sure you have activated your Envato account using your API key. Then you can add products directly from Envato via the Manage Products page. If you’ve done all that, you just need to go to Settings and activate the validation code option.

7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Nesia says

I’ve been wanting to find the time to do something like this for a very long time, this looks like a really impressive product! I’ll look forward into and I’d really like to test it.

Good work!

by
by
by
by
by
by