142 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
onioneye says

I think you would hit the jackpot, if you converted this into a forum-like app because as of now, I don’t see a lot of advantages of using Ticksy, over ThemeForest’s comments section. By the way, I’m pretty sure I saw a PHP error on the site yesterday, when I was logging in via twitter, or something like that. It just flashed in the top-left corner of the browser window (Google Chrome), and then quickly disappeared.
Thanks for the report! And the public ticket/forum hybrid concept above everything else is our top priority right now. This is going to be something new. Not a forum, but not just a private ticketing system either. We want to get it right and do it well, so stay tuned!

You are very much welcome. Thanks for replying back! :)

I had a plan to hire someone to build a forum for me, in order to avoid having being asked the same questions over and over again, but Ticksy made me change my mind, so I’m most definitely staying tuned. I’m sure this is the case with countless of other authors out here because everybody is complaining about the comment system, so that’s why I’m convinced you would hit the jackpot, if you converted Ticksy to a forum-like app, or something along those lines.

672 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
LCweb says

Lately I’m getting tons of support requests, so I’m planning seriously to move my support seriously to Ticksy.

But I’ve only one suggestion, that is quite mandatory for me.

A very very useful thing would be a simple system to add a message visible by all the users in every page.
For example, last week I went on a 4 days trip and I wanted to notify everyone that the support was freezed until my return.

Another example: I’ve found an issue that has been reported by many users. I’m fixing it and want to say that to my customers, avoid losing much time.

With this system the problem will be solved quickly!

397 posts I <3 WordPress
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • United States
+5 more
BoxyStudio says

I had a plan to hire someone to build a forum for me, in order to avoid having being asked the same questions over and over again, but Ticksy made me change my mind, so I’m most definitely staying tuned. I’m sure this is the case with countless of other authors out here because everybody is complaining about the comment system, so that’s why I’m convinced you would hit the jackpot, if you converted Ticksy to a forum-like app, or something along those lines.

Ticksy now has a “Public” ticket option when users are submitting a ticket. Public tickets are viewable by all other users that sign in, and those users can reply to eachother’s tickets. All public tickets are searchable as well. :)

397 posts I <3 WordPress
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+5 more
BoxyStudio says

A very very useful thing would be a simple system to add a message visible by all the users in every page.

Yep, this is already part of Ticksy actually. You can display a message to your users by setting it from your Settings page. :)

2954 posts
  • Australia
  • Community Moderator
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+10 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

w00t. does it imap/pop3 email import?

eg: create a support@mydomain.com account, plug those details into ticksy, every 10 minutes or so ticksy checks for new emails and imports them as a new ticket (or a reply to an existing ticket).

672 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
LCweb says

Yep, this is already part of Ticksy actually. You can display a message to your users by setting it from your Settings page. :)

Great, simply great!

I’ve tested Ticksy 2 months ago and I hadn’t noticed this feature. From this month I’m in ;)

397 posts I <3 WordPress
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+5 more
BoxyStudio says

Not yet, but email support is on the roadmap. :)

397 posts I <3 WordPress
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • United States
+5 more
BoxyStudio says

I’ve tested Ticksy 2 months ago and I hadn’t noticed this feature. From this month I’m in ;)

Awesome, glad to hear it! :)

2049 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

Not yet, but email support is on the roadmap. :)

*in the pipeline

Loving ticksy so far – I’m hoping it’s successful, and it appears to be so far!

672 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
LCweb says

Excuse me Jason if I press you even here, but I cannot pay the subscription renew and then I cannot use Ticksy and this is very urgent.

Could you please help me? I’ve sent a pvt message to you this morning.
Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by