584 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
GravityDept says
203 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
biyanpasau says

Damn, why I’ve not thought before to hardcode the left sidebar? :D Is not so immediate to make the sidebar visible, but works like a charm! Many thanks

Hi Bud, can you give some hint? I can not find the way.

373 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
pixelgrade says

We have started with ticksy but due to the lack of support and development we are moving away from it to a fully fledged helpdesk system.
Could you recommend any great helpdesk system out there that can easily integrate with Envato API (purchase code check, populating TF items, etc.) ?

Unfortunately there isn’t one. At least to my knowledge. Sure each helpdesk has an api that would allow you to code your integration.

But I have found that it simply isn’t worth it because Envato has ups and downs with their api so it’s not reliable in that respect (you get false nagatives). We have went with FreshDesk.com after trying to make Desk.com and ZenDesk.com work for us. We simply didn’t have the flexibility to customize things (mostly visually) to our liking.

79 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Located in Europe
+5 more
djwd says

Should I give up hoping that someone will take care of it eventually? :(

713 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
LCweb says

Hi Bud, can you give some hint? I can not find the way.
Use firebug to detect the left sidebar. Then inn the CSS panel set
width: 500px;
height: 1000px;
position: fixed;
top: 0;
left: 0;
z-index: 99999;
Then use the standard procedure to close the ticket. ;)

For an alternative: I think the cheapest solution to have a simple support system would be to develop, but the problem is time.

Also copying the great Ticksy layout/login/notification you must debug it.
This means a huge amount of time and self-purchases..! Plus, in my case, move an amount of 10K + customers is a nightmare..

For this reason I’ll keep using ticksy if I can

97 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
2winFactor says

I’m using tenderapp for my support system. It’s far from perfect, but it allows custom css and javascript to customize it. The Single Sign-On lets you validate purchases from your own site to control access. Works great for me so far. The only restriction I found is you can’t control forum categories by purchase. One purchase gives the customer access to every theme’s support topics.

Otherwise I know a few authors that use bbpress along with this plugin for something self-hosted:

http://codecanyon.net/item/envato-purchase-code-verifier-for-bbpress/3758462

Andre

168 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia
+2 more
michaeldale says

Hi Guys,

We just released our own cloud system: http://bluetrait.com

We will be releasing full envato api integration in the next couple of weeks too.

EDIT: When we’ve released our first update with envato support I will do a separate post about it.

1419 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
WebSmacker says

Hi Guys, We just released our own cloud system: http://bluetrait.com

We will be releasing full envato api integration in the next couple of weeks too.

EDIT: When we’ve released our first update with envato support I will do a separate post about it.

$AUD14/user per month is kind of pricey isn’t it? About triple what Ticksy is…

203 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
biyanpasau says

Use firebug to detect the left sidebar. Then inn the CSS panel set
width: 500px;
height: 1000px;
position: fixed;
top: 0;
left: 0;
z-index: 99999;
Then use the standard procedure to close the ticket. ;)

Thanks for your help, but it did not work. My problem is, nothing happen when I click on the “edit ticket” button, it links to nothing. So i need something to trigger that button to display the ticket panel.

168 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Australia
+2 more
michaeldale says

Hi Guys, We just released our own cloud system: http://bluetrait.com

$AUD14/user per month is kind of pricey isn’t it? About triple what Ticksy is…

Thanks for your reply.

Firstly I think we can all agree that Ticksy was an unsustainable business. If it was it would be getting updates or would have been sold by now.

We aren’t interested in running an unsustainable business, we’ve done the calculations and plan to be around for a long time.

Secondly we are targeting a higher end customer with features such as:

- Default SSL support
- Email download/reply support (you can add multiple emails accounts for Bluetrait to download)
- Canned Responses (Answer Templates)
- Responsive Mobile Interface
- Full departments system

We also will be bringing the following features very soon:

- JSON API for authenticating to external systems
- Envato API and a self service section where submitters can view and add new licenses, admins can also revalidate licenses.
- Much much more (a lot will be based on feedback we’ve gotten from existing users).

We are interested your feedback. We might release a lower end plan but at this stage we are just focusing on a single plan and feature set.

Please do sign up and give it a test! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by