403 posts I <3 WordPress
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+9 more
BoxyStudio says
@Justin, please don’t drop Ticksy entirely without some decent warning first, it’s going to be a nightmare moving all those buyers onto a new system :D

Ticksy will not be closed down! We’re still trying to figure out what to do with it. Version 2 is about 90% ready to go (brand new dashboard for employees) so I’d like to push that out soon just to give you guys a refresh (and a ton of usability and bug fixes).

Stay tuned. Ticksy’s not dead. :)

1340 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

Awesome :) Best news I’ve had so far today!

3560 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

+1

And to avoid having Ticksy almost dead again because of high & unjustified maintenance costs i would suggest you to work out your payment scheme a little bit. I’m sure that a lot of us wouldn’t mind paying something like: $15 / month for an account then $5 / month for any extra user. Just an example.. This might make it more profitable to sustain the business.

403 posts I <3 WordPress
  • Won a competition
+9 more
BoxyStudio says

And to avoid having Ticksy almost dead again because of high & unjustified maintenance costs i would suggest you to work out your payment scheme a little bit. I’m sure that a lot of us wouldn’t mind paying something like: $15 / month for an account then $5 / month for any extra user. Just an example.. This might make it more profitable to sustain the business.

Something we strived for early on was making Ticksy affordable. However, I’m starting to see that we could certainly be asking for more. I’d love to keep all current customers at the current rate and just bump it for new ones. Perhaps we can roll this out with the next version. Thanks for your input!

422 posts Keep Walking
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
UXbarn says

+1. Really great news. Thanks Justin! :)

1340 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

I’m starting to see that we could certainly be asking for more.

More than happy to pay more, I think Reuben’s idea makes sense, a larger initial charge for the set up, and then a reduced rate for adding more employees to it. I think $15p/m is definitely still affordable, especially if you’re running upgrades / fixes.

766 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
LCweb says

Great to hear news on Ticksy! IMHO you should make two plans to keep the affordable price for basic support and grow for more complex.

However the most important thing is reliability. Support is an essential matter for elite authors and we have to trust blindly in Ticksy and its dev team. This means no bug, prompt answers for serious issues and the certainty it won’t be close suddently :D

Keep it up! ;)

403 posts I <3 WordPress
  • Won a competition
+9 more
BoxyStudio says

However the most important thing is reliability. Support is an essential matter for elite authors and we have to trust blindly in Ticksy and its dev team. This means no bug, prompt answers for serious issues and the certainty it won’t be close suddently :D

Agreed! And I’m fully aware of the irony of a support system not being very supportive. Working on that as well. :)

493 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

Agreed! And I’m fully aware of the irony of a support system not being very supportive. Working on that as well. :)

Can you check my account? I can’t get any emails when a buyer create a new ticket. However if they comment on a opened ticket, I’ll get emails.

Here is mine : http://wopethemes.ticksy.com/

Thanks!

403 posts I <3 WordPress
  • Won a competition
+9 more
BoxyStudio says

Can you check my account? I can’t get any emails when a buyer create a new ticket. However if they comment on a opened ticket, I’ll get emails.

There are two places to set these notifications. One is global, one is on a per user basis. Check your notifications on both the Settings and Profile pages:

http://wopethemes.ticksy.com/settings http://wopethemes.ticksy.com/profile
by
by
by
by
by
by