fuelthemes saidShort version, we’re going to push out what we have built for version 2 within the week and then try to find a buyer to take over the app. Stay tuned.
Hi Justin, have you decided how to proceed?
I think I already have version 2. Will there be new features with the latest release?
(I took 2 minutes to understand that Justin changed into BoxySTudio )
Thanks for the update and be careful pushing v2!
Hi Justin and thanks for updating to v2,
Just faced a problem though: also if I set to not inform customers about ticket status changes. They still get the mail.
Another thing that seems to miss is the option to use custom logo in top-left space, instead of the text.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- United Kingdom
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
if I set to not inform customers about ticket status changes. They still get the mail.
This explains a lot! I’ve been wondering why I’ve had an increase in reopened tickets in recent weeks (been on the v2 beta a while). It would be great if this was fixed Great spot @LCweb!
Thanks for an awesome update, Justin!
Just wondering that would it be possible to make the color of my response or staff response different from the buyer’s like the previous version? I think it is useful when scanning through the long discussion in the ticket.
- Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
(and still no auto-links… )
Also: no notification for new tickets and ticket replies. That part must be checked as soon as possible, is really important to know if we got something new