1763 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Power Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
+10 more
tommusrhodus
says

With the Envato API downtime you’ll find you can access your Ticksy index, but not the tickets.

Go to “settings” and turn off both checkboxes in the “Envato Integration” section, you can now access your tickets again :)

Tom

1941 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Industrious API Inventor
  • Feedback Guru
+18 more
SamBerson
says

I can access my tickets… hmmm… :grin:

97 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Uruguay
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 3
+4 more
explora
says

I can’t even access my dashboard. I’m switching to another support system, this has happened more than once… Even if it’s because of the Envato API downtime, I should be able to at least access my dashboard. Are there any alternatives with envato API integration?

1941 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Helpful Hacker
  • Industrious API Inventor
  • Feedback Guru
+18 more
SamBerson
says

I can’t even access my dashboard. I’m switching to another support system, this has happened more than once… Even if it’s because of the Envato API downtime, I should be able to at least access my dashboard. Are there any alternatives with envato API integration?

This isn’t Ticksy’s fault – this is an issue with the Envato API.

97 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Uruguay
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 3
+4 more
explora
says

This isn’t Ticksy’s fault – this is an issue with the Envato API.

This has happened many times. They should have implemented something to prevent the site from completely stop working in this kind of scenario. Anyway that’s not the only reason why I’m leaving Ticksy.

So if anyone know of a good alternative please let me know! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by