296 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
cosmincotor says

That’s a nice achievement, congrats! :)

1265 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
graphic4444 says

congrats, Tim – you’re one of the truly talented guys… way to go. your music is upbeat, I can say ‘the world’s a happier place for having your songs in it”, which is what it’s all about.

579 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Sophonic says

I heard the commercial the other night and instantly recognized the voice. Thats awesome Tim! Wouldn’t be surprised if the Tims royalty free music days will soon just be a past conquering and we will see him as a national touring act soon. I saw his youtube comments, people are flooding in because they loved that song from the commercial. Plus currently number 7 on top Singer/Songwriter Itunes Chart.

730 posts All things are possible, for one who believes.
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
TimMcMorris says

Woah! Missed this one!

Thanks guys :)

Everyone’s kindness never ceases to amaze me!!

Working with Sam Adams has been awesome. They are great over there and have treated me excellently.

For the record KingDog, I asked to be paid in rubies, diamonds, private jets and chocolate ;)

693 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
OhmLab says

Way to go, Tim! You deserve it, brother.

748 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
guitarjock says

Congratulations Tim! It is great to see you pushing the envelope and writing full songs, which I feel is outside of the box for most jingle writers. You certainly have talent coupled with vision. If anyone were to ask you what you secret is, I would venture to say your reply would be “the love of music.” That seems quite evident to me. I think that one day, and perhaps soon, all of us here on AJ will get to say, “I knew him before he was famous!” Keep doing what you do!

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Nice your from Massachusetts too? I am not too far away from Boston, I’m in Cambridge :)
yeah dude I bleed green! Not too far from where Tim is up there in Niagara Falls :)

And so the rivalry begins… :P

1519 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

Congrats, these are good news, keep up the good work :)

5322 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

Nice your from Massachusetts too? I am not too far away from Boston, I’m in Cambridge :)
yeah dude I bleed green! Not too far from where Tim is up there in Niagara Falls :)

haha as you know this is one of the first things they teach us in school. I remember my 1st grade classes: Geography, Science, Why NY Stinks, Math and Reading. But you being such a nice guy maybe it was just propaganda :P

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

haha as you know this is one of the first things they teach us in school. I remember my 1st grade classes: Geography, Science, Why NY Stinks, Math and Reading. But you being such a nice guy maybe it was just propaganda :P

They do something very similar here, but they start it much earlier. NY parents are instructed to blame Boston for anything bad that happens to children under 6 years old. So on the news here, whenever they have video of a robbery or crime taking place, they superimpose a Red Sox t-shirt over the criminal before airing it.

by
by
by
by
by
by