That’s a nice achievement, congrats! :)

1395 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 6
  • Community Superstar
  • Super Copyright Ninja
graphic4444
says

congrats, Tim – you’re one of the truly talented guys… way to go. your music is upbeat, I can say ‘the world’s a happier place for having your songs in it”, which is what it’s all about.

634 posts
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 3
  • Elite Author
+7 more
Sophonic
says

I heard the commercial the other night and instantly recognized the voice. Thats awesome Tim! Wouldn’t be surprised if the Tims royalty free music days will soon just be a past conquering and we will see him as a national touring act soon. I saw his youtube comments, people are flooding in because they loved that song from the commercial. Plus currently number 7 on top Singer/Songwriter Itunes Chart.

756 posts All things are possible, for one who believes.
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Canada
  • Author Level 11
+11 more
TimMcMorris
says

Woah! Missed this one!

Thanks guys :)

Everyone’s kindness never ceases to amaze me!!

Working with Sam Adams has been awesome. They are great over there and have treated me excellently.

For the record KingDog, I asked to be paid in rubies, diamonds, private jets and chocolate ;)

719 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Blog Interview
  • Bundle Boss
+7 more
OhmLab
says

Way to go, Tim! You deserve it, brother.

750 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Bundle Boss
+5 more
guitarjock
says

Congratulations Tim! It is great to see you pushing the envelope and writing full songs, which I feel is outside of the box for most jingle writers. You certainly have talent coupled with vision. If anyone were to ask you what you secret is, I would venture to say your reply would be “the love of music.” That seems quite evident to me. I think that one day, and perhaps soon, all of us here on AJ will get to say, “I knew him before he was famous!” Keep doing what you do!

4954 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 4
  • Envato Team
+11 more
MarkBrodhuber
Envato team
says

Nice your from Massachusetts too? I am not too far away from Boston, I’m in Cambridge :)
yeah dude I bleed green! Not too far from where Tim is up there in Niagara Falls :)

And so the rivalry begins… :P

2234 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
Bedros
says

Congrats, these are good news, keep up the good work :)

5467 posts The Dude Abides
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • United States
+13 more
CodingJack
says

Nice your from Massachusetts too? I am not too far away from Boston, I’m in Cambridge :)
yeah dude I bleed green! Not too far from where Tim is up there in Niagara Falls :)

haha as you know this is one of the first things they teach us in school. I remember my 1st grade classes: Geography, Science, Why NY Stinks, Math and Reading. But you being such a nice guy maybe it was just propaganda :P

4954 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 4
  • Envato Team
+11 more
MarkBrodhuber
Envato team
says

haha as you know this is one of the first things they teach us in school. I remember my 1st grade classes: Geography, Science, Why NY Stinks, Math and Reading. But you being such a nice guy maybe it was just propaganda :P

They do something very similar here, but they start it much earlier. NY parents are instructed to blame Boston for anything bad that happens to children under 6 years old. So on the news here, whenever they have video of a robbery or crime taking place, they superimpose a Red Sox t-shirt over the criminal before airing it.

by
by
by
by
by
by