duotive says

thanks guys

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
artguru says

Hi I love the gallery and I would love to use it on my site. However I ran in to the same problem my thumbs wont’s show up. I did everething you guys suggested (permissions ect. ) and it’s still not working.

Please help!

Thank you.

3007 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

Hi I love the gallery and I would love to use it on my site. However I ran in to the same problem my thumbs wont’s show up. I did everething you guys suggested (permissions ect. ) and it’s still not working.

Please help!

Thank you.

Are you talking about our new theme? Please post a question in the theme’s comments section. Thanks.

11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
neel says

Hi

change file permission of the cache folder to 0755

2 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
samuelsontech says

Installation Problem – Importing Theme Content not completing successfully …

After uploading the theme and activating … when i remove the default wordpress post and page and also set the permalinks and discussion settings …

When I click on the Import Theme Content link which take some 60seconds ... it does not complete successfully ... attached is the resulting page it shows ...

Please HELP … nothing is showing up well …

ProgressionStudios
ProgressionStudios Recent Posts Threads Started
222 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
ProgressionStudios says

You should contact the author of the theme samuelsontech. They will be able to help you quickly. Also, make sure to include details and a link to your website.

This thread is very old and it doesn’t seem like it pertains to your problem.

2 posts
mrturtle says
unisphere said
I’ve got TimThumb included in one of my older themes and the most common error with it is users giving bad permissions to folder. Make sure that all folder and sub-folders of /wp-content/ included have the 755 permissions. The same for files but this time 644. Also set 777 permissions to the /cache/ folder. This solves 99% of my buyers questions about TimThumb. Best regards, hope this helps

I accentually set everything (all folders and files) from the wp-content down to 0755.

But it worked!

Cheers guys.

MM

1 post
DavidMontague says

(1:50:18pm)Jonathan S.:Yes. But only if special permissions have been set. You see, Hostgator does not accept 777 or 000 as permissions.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
kamleshpatel says

I have a problem in loading the image in all browser which is generated by timthumb.php my site is http://66.147.230.132/~viking on home page 4 post is there which featured image is not showing when I inspect element with fire-bug the message show is Failed to load given url Same problem on space available page http://66.147.230.132/~viking/?page_id=3766 and on every post page. I have assign right permission to every folder instruct in purchased theme document I am using OPTIONS THEME

I would be very grateful for your help.

1 post
davidemo89 says

Hi. How can I show on the blog page only one category instead of all? :-( thank you

by
by
by
by
by
by