7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I say around 20 millions dollars, or 25 perhaps?

973 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
aaranmcguire says

hmmm, Is this all all the sales of all the items or just item price of all items all together?

492 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
DoubleX says

hmmm, Is this all all the sales of all the items or just item price of all items all together?

I think none of these. Let’s say one videohive template priced as $25 may be worth of $2000. (and some way more!)
My guess is to multiply doru’s guess at least 10 times. :D

973 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
aaranmcguire says

I think none of these. Let’s say one videohive template priced as $25 may be worth of $2000. (and some way more!)
My guess is to multiply doru’s guess at least 10 times. :D

well that makes something like this, http://themeforest.net/item/udesign-wordpress-theme/253220 next to worthless compared to all that its sold.

5461 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

@doublex

So you think 200 to 250 million $$$$$ ?

2 million items, means an average of $100 to $125 / item !

Based on each item in inventory, not cumulative sales

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I just multiplied the number of items with an average price.

potential value including all sales past and future? I think is more difficult. Probably couple of hundreds, or we can go to a billion :)

492 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
DoubleX says

@sporttipsworld well my guess is still more real than doru’s :D And I don’t know what can be a regular photo or simple stock footage worth of.

5461 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

@sporttipsworld well my guess is still more real than doru’s :D And I don’t know what can be a regular photo or simple stock footage worth of.

Pfft.. Nope. I think hes talking about the value of all items, not cumulative sales.

3691 posts Community Moderator
    Helps us moderate the forums Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Located in Netherlands Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

I just multiplied the number of items with an average price.

That’s quite a rough estimate you got there ;) One would have to account for the fact that a million of these items are photo’s that might likely not sell once (as they’re part of a massive PhotoDune portfolio), let alone the fact that some of these themes (as aaran demonstrated) sell thousands and thousands of times for the maximum price. :chuckle:

Seriously, I need to find some time and get into ThemeForest already. :bashful:

472 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
NeuronFX says

Pfft.. Nope. I think hes talking about the value of all items, not cumulative sales.

Well, if you’re talking about value, then it has a very large value, since there are items on envato marketplaces that have some serious quality!

by
by
by
by
by
by