19 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
TeodrisAtlantis says

Hello Videohive community!

My Name is Martin from Germany and I’m doing an Apprenticeship as an Audio Visual Media Designer. I’m new to Videohive and its a pleasure to meet your all. I’m very excited to be a part of the community and I’ll work hard to show you my skills in Motion Graphics :)

So I uploaded my fist AE Project to Videohive, and it got Soft-rejected, what is not bad, cause its help me to improve.

The problem is now: Its a 3D Render scene with a Screen replacement made in Cinema4D, and it needs more Camera movements, and some other small adjustments, what is totally fine with me, the problem what I have is that it took me 4 Days to Render it. I Used Netrender with 2 Intel I7 CPU’s and I couldn’t find any information about how much time I got to Re-upload it, since it would take maybe 8 days to add 2 more Camera movements. ( Update: Here is a Preview for you guys :)http://i.imgur.com/ezsPDRR.jpg )

Other Problem: 1 Scenes took me already 680MB filsize, if i would include 2 more, i dont know if i could match the 1 GB Limit, what if not?

I Hope you can help me anyhow, and thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Martin

512 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
steve314 says

I don’t think there’s any time limit. At least not for the 8 days you need! I flagged your message for a staff reply. Welcome & good luck in Videohive!

664 posts
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
abstract-labs says

You can’t upload files bigger then 1 Gb so you have to compress your clips a little more, what format are you using?

I like your rendering, it would be nice to watch a preview on youtube, by opening a thread in the “Item discussion” tab you may also get some good advice from more expert guys.

Btw welcome to Videohive :)

19 posts
+1 more
TeodrisAtlantis says

Hello and thank you for your answers :)

I used to make renders out of cinema4D as TIFF sequences and convert it afterwards in after effects to AVI uncompressed, because you can make out of an 7GB AVI RGBA uncompressed a 10mb RAR File. I got the advice from the reviewer to use .MOV, but im not sure how it will look when i compress the MOV to an ZIP….., alright i will make a preview on youtube for you guys, thanks a lot :)

2304 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

Hello and thank you for your answers :) I used to make renders out of cinema4D as TIFF sequences and convert it afterwards in after effects to AVI uncompressed, because you can make out of an 7GB AVI RGBA uncompressed a 10mb RAR File. I got the advice from the reviewer to use .MOV, but im not sure how it will look when i compress the MOV to an ZIP….., alright i will make a preview on youtube for you guys, thanks a lot :)

A little tip here: Some buyers might not have the disk space for several GB, which could lead to angry customers and bad ratings. There is no need to use uncompressed AVI, use mov with foto-jpeg or png codec.

Afaik there is no time limit for resubmissions, so don’t worry.

Willkommen in videohive und Grüße aus München :)

19 posts
+1 more
TeodrisAtlantis says

thanks for the advice, i hope it will work and fit into the 1GB :)

Vielen dank grüße zurück aus Leipzig :)

36 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Germany
+2 more
EricProchnow says

I whish you a good start and lots of sales for the future on videohive :)

Willkommen und liebe Grüße aus Hamburg :)

511 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
5p1r17 says

Here is my advice as C4D user….

If your image sequences are bigger than 1gb, then before submitting convert each pass to H264 mov or mp4. For 1080p image i’m setting 25mbps bitrate. I know, image sequences are much better quality, but due to 1bg limit, we must convert them to smth less heavier.

19 posts
+1 more
TeodrisAtlantis says

You helped me a lot, thank you, I’ll try it out as soon my render finished.

Good to know about the time for the re-submissions!

23 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Azuzen says

Hi Martin, I use *.mov with Apple ProRes 422 HQ codec, it looks so fine and doesnt loose too much colours. Your file will not be so heavy. Maybe you can also make the 3D render with z depht, so you can enable depht of field in the after effects camera and blur the lines a little to make them softer and avoid flickering problems.

by
by
by
by
by
by