- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Woah, looks awesome. I’m going to send this to my brother who is a photographer and videographer.
Very cool. How’d you do it?
Well the it was Shane O’Neill’s project of Aspect Photography to basically stick a DSLR on top of a Hotel in a special covering that was basically weather proof. The camera was then left to take a picture every 4 seconds over 4 days, after it was edited and all glued together in After Effects.