1125 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
hansv says

I do not like to complain…. but… after uploading a new item I noticed that after a small amount of time my item disapeared of the front page….... this problem has been mentioned by so many people…. and so often…. and I still see no reaction from Envato….

I know that an Item sells because buyers look specificly for that kind of item….... But I think that the time of an item in the “recent items” is a very important time to kick start the sells of an item….... sometimes… those first sells…. are responsible for an item to appear the following week on the “Popular Files Last Week”....... which creates more advertising for an item…... (this is specially true in Graphic River)

I am sorry… as I said I do not like to complain….. and authors who have read my posts know I defend envato and support envato efforts to mantain the marketplaces…. but I think this is a problem which has not been repaired after a long time…

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

I think this was discussed in a thread not too long ago.

Honestly, this isn’t really something that we have control over. Obviously, when the marketplace first launched, there was less competition for the front page. Each month, though, we’ve continued to expand. It’s only natural that this would happen.

I think your best option is to work you tale off to ensure that your item is listed in the “Popular” tab. :)

4335 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Envato team says

Or just wait and see what the new design brings. Could solve these problems. :)

1125 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
hansv says
+1 I hope that. :-)
7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I think its time to promote our work in alternative ways. I have no clue how to do that for now. :)

1244 posts Sr. Mockup Crafter
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
CarlosViloria says
+1 I hope that. :-)

+2 :D

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says

Everyone keeps talking about the new redesign, new redesign, new redesign, but when is it coming? For all we know, it could be coming in 2010. That’s a long time to be losing out on sales.

2952 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says
I think this was discussed in a thread not too long ago.

Honestly, this isn’t really something that we have control over. Obviously, when the marketplace first launched, there was less competition for the front page. Each month, though, we’ve continued to expand. It’s only natural that this would happen.

I think your best option is to work you tale off to ensure that your item is listed in the “Popular” tab. :)

I would’nt complain if I was only in competition with ’’Theme’’ ... but that isnt the case right now. We’ve been invade by script .. I honnestly don’t think that this place belong to them at all .. I don’t say that they don’t work as hard ... just that it’s not their places. Envato made a big mistake by mixing them together and I think everybody lose in this situation. I am really disappointed and my motivation to work here went down after releasing my new theme.

I am currently working on some other theme and I really doubt I will sell them on Themeforest. I will search for another place where my work is really appreciate (I don’t say it’s not here but having my homepage time cut by more than 50% make me feel like I lost my place here).

I really hope Script and Theme will be separated in a near future , but until then , I will pass my turn. Sorry guys

2715 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says
Everyone keeps talking about the new redesign, new redesign, new redesign, but when is it coming? For all we know, it could be coming in 2010. That’s a long time to be losing out on sales.

Jeffrey said 2 – 3 months ;)

2715 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says

people never stop claiming around :( who cares DD?

by
by
by
by
by
by