• Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+7 more
jremick Staff says
Okay, this is waaaaaaaay off-topic.
Good. I like off topic threads. But lets get back on topic here. Or there. Where would you like to go to get back on topic. We could go to a place that sells overpriced coffee. It would be great because we could set up our laptops on there and go on the forums to post about this topic. But I’d have to use your laptop. Mine broke a long time ago. Or we could go to the library and use their public computers. DUDE ! That would RULE ! We could check books out on this topic too! SWEET !!

haha, imagine a bunch of people from the envato marketplaces sipping on Starbucks coffee and talking to each other on the forums. Or the library, haha! XD

We should start a new forum called “Dead Horses” Instead of the “Start Thread” button there would be a button marked “Kill a Horse” and instead of “Post Reply” there would be button marked “Flog the Horse;)
Tonight, the ThemeForest forum decided to copy/paste all of their comments from 4Chan. It was funny, then Jeffrey woke up and locked down the thread.

lol, these comments got me laughing pretty good this morning. This went OT pretty fast, haha.

2529 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Blog Editor
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
+6 more
JeffreyWay says

Haha.

In reference to the redesign, I can promise you guys that the devs are hard at work on it! It’s just a matter of when they finish. We’re hoping for two-three months. :)

23 posts
  • Colombia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
ktyellow says

I fell like some of my colleagues in graphicriver I have no courage to follow and perhaps I’m not so lively as before this has been reflected in my sales and when you upload an item, but things are well and respond to touch it, I’ve also seen too much person without promotion or posting everywhere has taken successful sales.

Excuse my English please

170 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
solarsound says

If I may suggest for Audio Jungle, maybe split the recent items by category (ex. Music, Sound, Project Files). I had recent items barely on the recent page before they were kicked off by dozens of sound effect files.

Not trying to complain too much, but I work fairly hard on my compositions to get booted by a bunch of sound effects. Not that I have anything against the sound effects producers.

If recent items were split up by category, new music could spend a little more time on the front page, and sound effects could have their own recent section.

by
by
by
by
by
by