66 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+1 more
mbianchi27 says

I am looking for an application where I can have employees log in and log their hours and submit their time sheet to me. Does anyone know of anything like this on the marketplace?

Thanks

217 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
dilab says

It is a great idea, maybe I can create something like that.

499 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+2 more
TutelageSystems says

I know this isn’t on the marketplace, however have you tried Project Bubble?

I have not used it (using Invoice Bubble as I am a one man team currently).

But give it a go, looks great.

123 posts AJDE
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
ashanjay says

Hey I actually build a time tracker into my project administration system I have made for my work. It track time per tasks under projects. If you would like I can help you build a custom system to do this… send me a email to ashanster@gmail.com I cna also send you a link to my program over email.

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Denmark
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
jimmiw says

Hey,

Replicon makes a timesheet system, that i’ve used where i’ve worked before. We were around 100 employees, so it “scales” ok I guess.

http://www.replicon.com/

I hated it though because it uses the format of 1.5hours which is 1hour and 30mins… 1hour and 45mins is 1.75…

An idea though: Anyways, you could all also use google calendar… ? Then your employees could share a calendar with you (e.g. called work). They could then log what they’ve done during the day, and you could instantly see it on your computer… Might not be that good, if you have more than a few employees.

Just a thought!

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
jasontrend says
I am looking for an application where I can have employees log in and log their hours and submit their time sheet to me. Does anyone know of anything like this on the marketplace? Thanks

Hi, if you have not already found one, you might want to try Pacific Timesheet. Free trial version can be downloaded at: http://www.pacifictimesheet.com/downloads/timesheet-win.exe It fits all the criterias described in yuur email, and it does allow you to punch on hour base, or minute base. It has iPhone interface and the IVR system making time tracking on the go easier.

Hope these helps.

Jason

by
by
by
by
by
by