anyone got any good tips for it? I know natural lighting is the best but its been gloomy out. I thought about using a box to help control lighting. any ideas are appreciated thanks in advance
- Gold Mo Grower
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Featured in a Magazine
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
One of the first and most important thing is to iron the fabric and get it nice and flat.
I would use a light box, with soft light, and if its too bright i would move them away a bit. but try and make sure you keep it even
as always need a tripod to get crisp pictures.
Lock the mirror and set the timer, this will reduce any shaking in the camera and give you a nice crisp picture.
Great advice from darkstar follow his post and you can’t go wrong, I also shoot with a low iso to avoid noise.