2 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Philippines
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
jam_vib says

Hi, my name is James Vibar and I’m 15, if you have time to help me please do and I will greatly appreciate it.

I have been designing a PSD Template and I hope it will pass the standards and get approved. Recently I started learning HTML5 and CSS3, so far I can code standard/clean websites but the more complex ones are beyond my abilities (at the moment). Can you give me some tips on how you became such a successful author? I know there is an Authoring Tutorial but it will be most helpful when it came from another author like me. Like documenting tips.

3 posts
noargurry says

I’m not actually an author here since I didn’t submit anything yet, but I’d like to recommend you the codecademy.com for you to start to learn coding. I don’t know how good you already are on coding, but this site gives you a nice starting knowledge of php and jquery that might be useful, and it makes coding look sooo easy.

1791 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Getting them approved is not enough, offering great support and keeping your items updated matters a lot too. ;)

8 posts
  • Located in Belarus
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Kviko says

Getting them approved is not enough, offering great support and keeping your items updated matters a lot too. ;)

Yes, absolutely! Your actual work will start after the first sale! So be prepared :)

265 posts JoomFX.com
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 200+ members
+3 more
joomfx says

so true :)

by
by
by
by
by
by