3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
hitman102 says

Just bought a theme a few days ago and its already removed MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN…I’m starting to re-think about buying themes if they can not even last a week what is the use…

1208 posts The Last Man Standing
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ImanGM says

Hey Hitman102,

You should contact support or even item author. Maybe this is a temporary issue which will be fix soon.

Cheers

1748 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

Also buying from authors that have some reputation here could help, they’re less likely to remove an item.

338 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
QBKL says

Just bought a theme a few days ago and its already removed MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN…I’m starting to re-think about buying themes if they can not even last a week what is the use…

Just to understand. You bought a theme, and now it was removed. Did you download it after purchase? If so, you are in possession of what you’ve paid for, thus money didn’t go down any drain. If the author didn’t make any promise of keeping the theme online for god knows how long or to offer free support and update even in the afterlife, I don’t see where the trouble is. What you downloaded lasts more than a week. Lasts as long as you need it or as long as it is compatible with everything else.

If you didn’t get to download it as soon as you made the purchase (although Envato encourages buyers to do this), well, then there is a problem and you might want to try contacting the author or the support team.

950 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
aleluja says

if he didn’t download he can get a refound.

by
by
by
by
by
by