386 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+3 more
DamianN says

What about the original composers rights? Doesn´t that apply here?

Works by authors who died more than 70 years ago are in the public domain :)

BTW , I added a note to my profile page about this collection, good luck y’all!

475 posts Think pink.
    Won a competition Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has referred 500+ members
+6 more
pinkzebra says

Hey, TT, thanks for creating this collection and including me in it! I really appreciate it. :)

505 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Located in Italy
+1 more
bosone says

thanks for including my song! :) (I also rated the collection)

827 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
PhilLarson says

Hey, TT, thanks for creating this collection and including me in it! I really appreciate it. :)

pinkzebra is going to have a monopoly in the Holiday/Seasonal genre after all his Christmas uploads this last week! :D Not to mention they are incredibly done! Way to go, pink! ;)

QuadraphonixAssociation
QuadraphonixAssociation Recent Posts Threads Started
1041 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
QuadraphonixAssociation says
339 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
joshhunsaker says
661 posts Allegro120 Composer
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+5 more
Allegro120 says

Thank you my friend!!! :)

806 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

Please check this:

600 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
TortoiseTree says

Thanks so much to all that submitted!! Great work everyone!

DamianN: Thanks so much for including the link that’s great initiative and shows great christmas spirit. I will be doing the same soon, after I finish re-formatting my website.

Just a gentle reminder to all. Please don’t forget to rate the collection 5 stars so that it makes it to the front of the collections page. Also let’s help each other by following in DamianN’s steps and including a link to the collection!!

Feel the Christmas Spirit!

2003 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Hey TortoiseTree Thank you so much for doing this, it’s a great work!

by
by
by
by
by
by