- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
DO A LOT OF WORK
is the only way to cross vacuum. This phase handled different ways by different people. The volume of work is important to finetune future plans to reduce Trial & Errors, thus resulting fluency in the output.
Personally I see the “Gaps” never stops in reality regardless of it is beginner or experienced. Gap exists as long as there is an intention for something new. Not just an issue of beginners.
My first year in the web industry was a big struggle and I had lots of doubt. But I stuck with it, kept learning and now look back and am so thankful I kept going. So I hope the poster above lifts someone up who may be feeling down, and inpires them to keep chasing their goals. Thanks for sharing Themolitor
YOU HAVE JUST GOTTA FIGHT YOUR WAY THROUGH
Very well said! Thx 4 sharing!