• Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
tanpopo says

i’ll jump to the point :notfunny:

logo must be centered to the image and not bigger than 100×100px

unless you are nike or apple, you don’t need to show a 500×200px logo. logo becomes unreadable and 99% of times logotypes are sized in both web and print 20/30/40mm anyway.

describe what you have created

it’s useful. it makes your item page more beautiful. it helps the SEO

find 30 mins to make some variations to colors and/or background

you may not know but, your logo could be used on a different background like black, which within 1200 entries has been used like 1 one only..what a pity!

so, make variations. it will attract potential purchasers who like dark/colored backgrounds

LET US KNOW WHAT DAMNED COLOR YOU USED !!

it takes 2 minutes. checkout behance.net to see what i mean.

i’m against this new section but i made my try anyway (currently in queue) only to let you know how a logotype should be delivered.

these are still 30$ logo templates but it doesn’t mean they haven’t value.

give them value.

ciao.

m.

15 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
gmdpickett says

Great comment. Just wish the reviewers would take the time to add comments like this to their rejected files – Tell us exactly what it is about our files that don’t work!

silenceplease you seem like a true asset to the site.

3197 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
+7 more
ThomGeskin says
silenceplease said
i’ll jump to the point :notfunny:

Alright pazzo man, after that first logo fiasco, the giraffe is on the way. Ciao, professore.

1173 posts
  • Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
Motionreactor says

This whole logo section is a farce. It’s the utmost unprofessional decision I have seen here at Envato. I am sorely disappointed in the due consideration, and convinced of the detriment this does to the design community.

This is a serious step backwards. An open message to the public that we don’t take design, logo and brand identity seriously. It says, logos and visual identity are merely decoration to be purchased with the least of consideration.

Visual identity is about appropriate consideration of context, unique to each entity, and not for the whimsical selection off the candy store shelf.

What message does this send? It says we are fools, we attach little or no value to our craft. Envato I urge you to reconsider.

526 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
tanpopo says
Dzinc said
Alright pazzo man, after that first logo fiasco, the giraffe is on the way. Ciao, professore.

can’t wait to see the giraffe :grin:

825 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
InterantMedia says
Motionreactor said
This whole logo section is a farce. It’s the utmost unprofessional decision I have seen here at Envato. I am sorely disappointed in the due consideration, and convinced of the detriment this does to the design community.

This is a serious step backwards. An open message to the public that we don’t take design, logo and brand identity seriously. It says, logos and visual identity are merely decoration to be purchased with the least of consideration.

Visual identity is about appropriate consideration of context, unique to each entity, and not for the whimsical selection off the candy store shelf.

What message does this send? It says we are fools, we attach little or no value to our craft. Envato I urge you to reconsider.

+1 : absolutely true.

905 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • South Africa
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
joiaco says

Even though i’m one of the very newest members, the main difference i see in just a few days is on the GR homepage which is suddenly dominated by logo designs, and backing up the queue of waiting submissions. There is obviously a great demand for ‘instant logos’ judging by all the requests on the forum, but my feeling is that it would have been better to dedicate a completely different sub-homepage to them, because generally they attract a different market than the other items, and there could be a link to the designer and the rest of their portfolio.

by
by
by
by
by
by