329 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Zino16000 says

You guys can try kefir its butter milk like drink, it is said it helps the immune system to fight against bad cells and improve it. Apparently it is given to patients in many hospitals in north Europe.
Good luck and never stop fighting.

1520 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

Hi friends , I know this is not the right place for this , but we are open to any alternative treatment suggestions / experiences.

Thank you for all your help.

Hi Bedros. My wife’s mother went here: http://www.hippocratesinst.org/contact-us

She didn’t have colon cancer but a strong colitis and thanks to their raw diet she is now ok and she didn’t take any “normal” medicine.

She always says that at Hippocrates she saw many people with cancer healing or feeling better thanks to their raw diet and use of vitamins.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hippocrates+institute&sm=1

It’s in Miami and it could be quite expensive, but I think they can help out somehow with payments…

If you want I can PM her e-mail and you can talk to her directly…

gigidread

Thanks a lot, friend ; we really appreciate taking your precious time to help us. Thank you.

He is currently taking chemo , which I was against.Now we are considering Vitamin B17 (as fellow author digitalscience said , it is consumed from apricot- Prunus Armeniaca seeds) , there are many “too good to be true” success stories on the net ; but anyway , we are looking for the side effects issue , and if we assured it is safe , we will start immediately.

And we are also in contact with an Homeopathic Clinic in Switzerland.

1520 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

You guys can try kefir its butter milk like drink, it is said it helps the immune system to fight against bad cells and improve it. Apparently it is given to patients in many hospitals in north Europe.
Good luck and never stop fighting.

Thank you very much Friend, appreciate your response.

By the way , friends , sorry to keep forums busy ; again any experiences with advanced Cancer (Colon Cancer + Spinal Cord / Brain Metastazis )would be appreciated.

1520 posts
+4 more
Bedros says

Hi friends, I know this is an almost 4 months thread but just wanted to give a heads up!
Our friend’s cancer in the Brain area is receding. :)
Other areas of his body (the cancer cell levels in colon & spinal cord) will show up in tests this month , but we are more hopeful than ever!!!

Thanks to all fellow friends for their precious time!

178 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia Had an item featured on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
shamcanggih says

while searching for the cure, try the natural remedies.. i heard that apricot seed and garlic can fight cancer.. :)

2114 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fifty_tons says

I usually don’t take pills, I use natural medicine and stuff, and it’s worked plenty for me. From what I know there are several treatments for cancer: apricot seeds, vitamin B17, vitamin C (organic), lady slippers flower.

1520 posts
+4 more
Bedros says

while searching for the cure, try the natural remedies.. i heard that apricot seed and garlic can fight cancer.. :)

Thanks very much friend , we’re doing both traditional treatment and also going natural ; as for completely getting rid of “traditional(chemo etc.)” medicine would be too risky for us.
We are also working with JohnOfGod.

I don’t know which one is working but, our friend is getting better and better :)

1520 posts
+4 more
Bedros says

I usually don’t take pills, I use natural medicine and stuff, and it’s worked plenty for me. From what I know there are several treatments for cancer: apricot seeds, vitamin B17, vitamin C (organic), lady slippers flower.

I wasn’t aware that you were also have a cancer past.
Thanks very much, friend and wish you the best with your ongoing treatment ; really appreciate your response. :)

699 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Located in Europe
+3 more
OlexandrIgnatov says

Read a book called The China Study – it’s about the biggest research in nutrition and health. It’s about natural whole organic veggie diet that can not only possibly stop cancer but prevent from it or move the disease backwards. It’s easy to follow those tips and it’s a must read book for everyone, imho.

Give it a try! Will all the best to your friend! :)

1520 posts
+4 more
Bedros says

Read a book called The China Study – it’s about the biggest research in nutrition and health. It’s about natural whole organic veggie diet that can not only possibly stop cancer but prevent from it or move the disease backwards. It’s easy to follow those tips and it’s a must read book for everyone, imho. Give it a try! Will all the best to your friend! :)

Big corporations are killing us with their so called “healthy” options.
Thanks very much for your kind message, friend.

by
by
by
by
by
by