1647 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

I came across this thread and I thought I’d add my own experience. Many of the replies here have provided sound advice (clued up) and it’s encouraging to know that most of them are advocates of a natural holistic approach to treating cancer. I have seen firsthand several family friends waste away and die from chemo and not the cancer itself.

Chemo is cytotoxic and carcinogenic. It decimates your immune system (your first line of defence) in that not only is it indiscriminate in targeting fast replicating cancer cells it also targets fast replicating healthy cells especially in your digestive tract. This impairs your ability to absorb essential nutrients, minerals, macro and phyto-nutrients by damaging your gastro intestinal tract. Your gut flora is destroyed by chemo. When this happens your immune system is compromised. Even when you are given the all clear from oncologists after your complete cycle of chemotherapy, any remaining rogue cancer cells that were not killed off and are undetectable will cause a recurrence of the cancer, sometimes in a matter of months and this time it comes back more aggressive and fast growing because you your first line of defence is weakened. You may even have a secondary cancer.

Treating cancer is a multi-pronged approach, you need to attack it at many different angles to give it no chance! As with almost all natural cancer protocols you need to cut out meat, dairy, white sugar, processed foods, white flour and incorporate a mostly raw based diet. Exercise, sunshine, meditation, positive state of mind and your strong desire to live

One of the best protocols for colon cancer and any cancers related to the digestive tract from your throat to your rectum is the baking soda and maple syrup regimen. Google it.

Medicinal mushrooms, is proven to kill cancer cells and promote NK cells and macrophages. I have research papers on it. B95 Curcumin is highly effective and cheap.

Apricot kernels which are bitter are fantastic, do not consume more than 8 – 12 a day. Consume Spirulina or Chlorella for detoxification.

For brain metastasis, cannabis oil is effective. Youtube ‘Amelia Powers’. AKBA Boswellia should also be taken for swelling or inflammation as this can be more dangerous than the tumor itself.

One of my family members was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, nearly two years ago and adopting a holistic approach based on my research, we were able to kill the tumor and cancer cells in the body in 4 months. We are just dealing with one remaining brain tumor.
Thank you very much for all,WA6 ;
It is always nice to know that we are not alone.
I’m grateful to you for sharing it.

As I have said before I Hope all of this can be helpful in a way to all other fellow patients.

A pleasure my friend.

If he has completed or still doing chemo, take Milk Thistle, Cats Claw and Astragalus to mitigate the side effects and protect the liver. Definitely use Chinese medicinal herbs to protect and boost immune system. Reishi, Shitake, Cordyceps and Agrai Blazei are anticancer mushrooms.

Three weeks after the chemo has finished, get your friend to take Bentonite clay baths to eliminate all the toxins out of his body.

You can PM me and I can send you links.

Thanks very much, friend, if you have any useful links please send them in poublic, to here, as also some others can benefit from them. :)

295 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
mariokulas says

Many people from alternative circles (sometimes “alternaive” also hehe) will tell you that is good way to clean yourself from toxins is to be 21 or 40 days on raw food or some extreme diet, but few of them will know to tell you why.. here is a short explanation (despite the yogic terminology and attitude of yogic way of thinking, this informations are usable for all people):

The physical body of every human being is composed of countless cells. These cells are of two kinds: protozic and metazoic. All parts of the human body are composed of these two types of cells. In another sense, the entire human structure can be regarded as one metazonic cell.

Each of these cells has its individual mind, soul, etc, but the minds of the cells are different from the human mind. (And the minds of the metazoic cells are more developed than those of the prozotic cells.) The human mind is the unit micocosm plus collection of the minds of the prtozoic and metazoic cells; therefore the human mind is a collective mind. Just as the Macrocosmic Mind is inseparably associated with each and every entity of this universe through ota yoga and prota yoga, the unit mind is inseparably related to each of its composite entites [individually]; and in a collective way also the minds of the cells have a certain relationship with the unit mind.

Generally a cell lives about twenty-one days and then dies, being replaced by new cells. When one rubs a certain part of the body, some seeming dirt comes off, even when the body remains covered, but this is not always dirt from the enviorment. In most cases, it is the accumulation of hundreds of dead cells.

Cells generally grow out of light, air, water and the food we eat. The nature of food and drink has its effect upon the cells, and consequently alsoinfulences the human mind.

Obviusly each and every sadhaka (practicioner of yoga), or spiritual aspirant should be very cautions in selecting food. Suppose a person takes tamasika, or static food. The result will be that after a certain period, static cells will grow and exercise a static infulence on the aspirantĀ“s mind. Human being must select satvika – sentient, or rajasika – mutative, food according to time, place and person. This will lead to the birth of sentient cells, which in turin will produce a love for spiritual practice and help in attaining psychic equilibrium and equipose, leading to immense spiritual elevation.

After twenty-one days the old cells are shed and new ones grow. But in old age, due to certain defects in the cells, the smoothness and the lustre of the face disappears and the skin becomes wrinkled, and the different parts of the body weken.

In all cases where a patient has been ailing for long time, experienced pshysicans advise complete rest for a minimum of twenty-one days to allow the growth of new, healthy cells so that the ailing person will regain pshysical and mental energy.

Cells are living beings, and as a result of transformation through lives together, they have found existance in the human body. Later, through gradual evolution, each cell mind will develop into a human mind. The aura of effulgence radiating from the human body is collective effulgence of all its composite cells. When old age many cells in the body become weak, this result in the diminution of the effulgence. Even the body of a young man who is suffering from a disease loses its lustre.

In the human face alone there are milions of cells. When a person get angry a large amount of blood rushes into the face, causing it to become red and causing many cells to die.

A violent or cruel person can easily be recognized by his or her face.

As a result of eating sentient food and performing spiritual practices, the cells of human body become sentient.

Sentient food: food which produces sentient cells and is thus conductive to physical and mental well-being is sentient. Examples of sentient food are rice, wheat, barley, all kinds of pulses, fruit, milk and milk products.

Mutative food: Food which is good for body and may or may not be good for the mind, but certainly not for the mind, is mutative.

Static food: Food which is harmful for the min and may or may not be good for the body is static. Onion, garlic, wine, stale and rotten food, meat and large animals such as cows and buffaloes, fish, eggs, ec, are static.

Very often people eat food without knowing its intrinsic qualites. For example, the milk of a cow which has just given birth. Or white egg-plant, mustard leaves, all of which often grew out of rotten matter.

source: Food, cells, physical and mental development \ Yoga Psychology \ Shir Shri Anandamurti

P.S – sorry if you find some typo, this is transcripted material from book that i have

295 posts
+2 more
mariokulas says

Here are some great books that I recommend:

Jacob Liberman: Light: Medicine of the Future: How We Can Use It to Heal Ourselves

Lothar Hirneise: Chemotherapy Heals Cancer and the World is Flat

Vina Parmar: Living on Sunlight – The Art and Science of Sun Gazing – this books is more like manual and faq document than a real book… anyway you can download it from here because this book is free for share: http://solarnayoga.info/biblioteka/Extensive-manual-Hira-Ratan-Manek-Living-on-Sunlight.pdf

...and for the some books about living on raw food, i would recomend any book from Victoria Boutenko

295 posts
+2 more
mariokulas says

Oh and I have forgot, as I promise yesterday..

Here are some informations about detoxification method called Oilpulling Method:

http://oilpulling.com/

.. once in awhile i’m using this method and I can say that is work really great.

CAUTION: .. be aware that unrefined is the best oil, refined is NOT – in fact if you use this method of detoxification with a refined / industrial oils such as for frying food .. you risk a dontosis.

1647 posts
+4 more
Bedros says

Those are great resources friends.
Thanks very much for all. :)

30 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
WA6 says

Oilpulling is excellent! We used this in our natural detoxification protocol.

Here are some links:

Effectiveness of Medicinal Mushrooms

The best medicinal mushroom formula is one that has a blend of all of the more potent ones to provide a full broad spectrum. We originally used raw Reishi extract, but then found a much better blend of all of them at a therapeutic dose. It’s called Cell Forte Purple Mushroom Defense. You would need to double the daily dosage for those who have cancer and at least for 6 months after being in remission. Google it.

Clays: Clays after chemo

Detoxification: Detoxification

Damage to intestinal tract: Digestive Tract

1647 posts
+4 more
Bedros says

WE DID IT!

Final Tests are over.
Our friend is now Cancer Free.
We (actually he) did it!
This is one of the most beautiful days in my life. :)

295 posts
+2 more
mariokulas says

WE DID IT!

Final Tests are over.
We (actually he) did it!

Indeed beautiful news… congrats. from my heart!! :)

1647 posts
+4 more
Bedros says

WE DID IT!

Final Tests are over.
We (actually he) did it!

Thanks very much.
We all had our lessons.
Golden rule is: Never care about what bloody doctors are saying and keep fighting. There is always hope :):):)

718 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+3 more
OlexandrIgnatov says

WE DID IT!

Final Tests are over.
We (actually he) did it!

Guys, that’s just wonderful. Wish your friend long and happy life! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by