• Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

WE DID IT!

Final Tests are over.
Our friend is now Cancer Free.
We (actually he) did it!
This is one of the most beautiful days in my life. :)
Indeed beautiful news… congrats. from my heart!! :)
Guys, that’s just wonderful. Wish your friend long and happy life! :)

Thanks for your support :)

111 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+3 more
pantherius says

WE DID IT!

Final Tests are over.
We (actually he) did it!

Really happy to hear that! I wish you and him all the best!

1693 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

WE DID IT!

Final Tests are over.
We (actually he) did it!
Really happy to hear that! I wish you and him all the best!

Thanks very much friends, we really appreciate it.
:)

30 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
WA6 says

WE DID IT!

Final Tests are over.
We (actually he) did it!

Fantastic! You must be a very special caring person to have helped your friend through their illness.

What protocol did you incorporate to help rid the cancer and which did you think helped the most?

1693 posts
+4 more
Bedros says

WE DID IT!

Final Tests are over.
We (actually he) did it!

Fantastic! You must be a very special caring person to have helped your friend through their illness.

What protocol did you incorporate to help rid the cancer and which did you think helped the most?

Hi, thanks for your message.
Our friend’s family did all the traditional treatments (oral cancer treatment pills, chemotheraphy, radiotheraphy)
As friends we were all against to the traditional methods but it was an impossible responsibility for us to take, of course it was his family’s decision.

What we did was we created a support team for him, from 7 of his best friends. Each one of us would spend the night in his house in a certain day of the week (because he wasn’t even able to walk at the first times and his wife wasn’t strong enough to “carry” him). We never left him alone, never. And we laughed as much as possible.

Other than those and traditional “anti cancer diet” (garlic, healthy natural water, lemon, brocoli, apricot seeds, grape seeds and a non-sugar diet) , we also tried JohnOfGod from Brazil, and I think he helped much. (you can google him, it is all about metaphysics and spirituality).

I am sure about it because what doctors were said was terrible at the start of his illness. What they said to us was our friend has no chance and we also have a chance to choose “no treatment”, it was that worse.
Thanks very much for your interest.

An all time lesson: There is ALWAYS hope!

152 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
jdsans says

Hi,

Really sorry to hear that. I watched a video on TED about how to starve cancer cells to cure. In this video he tells about a cream or some kind of medicine. Don’t know if it works or not but he described some really good statistics of its success.

Check this video, https://www.ted.com/talks/william_li

9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
KevinStudio says

Hi Bedros,

I have seen a video about GMO food, some people said that when they stop eating GMO food their cancer disappeared magically. You can search on google, also here are some links:

http://www.mdanderson.org/publications/focused-on-health/issues/2013-august/gmoscancer.html http://foodmatters.tv/articles-1/gm-corn-linked-to-cancer-tumors

The other thing is that I suggest you to study some of eastern culture about health and life. In China or India they believe that people are associated with the nature, having the gift of self healing. Also cancer can be healed. Just go to live in the nature, make your life as simple as possible, eat natural food and may be do some practice of yoga or breathing technique therapy. It’s maybe help.

1693 posts
+4 more
Bedros says

Hi,

Really sorry to hear that. I watched a video on TED about how to starve cancer cells to cure. In this video he tells about a cream or some kind of medicine. Don’t know if it works or not but he described some really good statistics of its success.

Hi jdsans, thanks a lot for your support, message and the video.
Wish you the very best. :)
As I have said in my previous messages, he’s doing better and better each day. Wish you a long, happy and healthy life, friend.

1693 posts
+4 more
Bedros says

Hi Bedros,

I have seen a video about GMO food, some people said that when they stop eating GMO food their cancer disappeared magically. You can search on google, also here are some links:

http://www.mdanderson.org/publications/focused-on-health/issues/2013-august/gmoscancer.html http://foodmatters.tv/articles-1/gm-corn-linked-to-cancer-tumors The other thing is that I suggest you to study some of eastern culture about health and life. In China or India they believe that people are associated with the nature, having the gift of self healing. Also cancer can be healed. Just go to live in the nature, make your life as simple as possible, eat natural food and may be do some practice of yoga or breathing technique therapy. It’s maybe help.

Hi Kevin, you’re absolutely right. It is totally unbelievable that almost all of the “big” companieas are advertising CANCER with their modificated so called foods.

I think the best suggestion would be staying away from any kind of rafinated sugar containing food, and please keep in mind that anything have a longer shelf life than 5 days will KILL YOU in the long run. Sad but true. Please “read” what you eat. We are not eating food, we are eating plastics.

Thank you very much, Kevin, for all your precious suggestions. Wish you the best and a healthy, long life.

152 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
jdsans says

Hi,

Hi jdsans, thanks a lot for your support, message and the video.
Wish you the very best. :)
As I have said in my previous messages, he’s doing better and better each day. Wish you a long, happy and healthy life, friend.

Thanks and hope the same for you :)

by
by
by
by
by
by