531 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Author
  • Featured Item
  • Most Wanted Winner
+7 more
DoubleX
says

Anyone here using swift? Just wondering how long does it take to receive money using swift, I’ve used it for the first time now :)

1689 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 1
  • Top Monthly Author
+8 more
Tean
says

Swift usually takes day or two, couple of days at most.

272 posts The Dominant One
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 4
  • Top Monthly Author
+7 more
wptitans
says

Anyone here using swift? Just wondering how long does it take to receive money using swift, I’ve used it for the first time now :)

The day after the 15th. This may depends on the bank and country, don’t know about that but here in the Netherlands i have my money the day after the 15th. Never gone wrong.

89 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 2
  • Weekly Top Seller
+5 more
Skyali
says

The day after the 15th. This may depends on the bank and country, don’t know about that but here in the Netherlands i have my money the day after the 15th. Never gone wrong.

I started a thread about this before I found this one. It usually does come to me on the actual 15th. This is in the US of course.

517 posts Abid Omar
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 7
  • Beta Tester
+9 more
omarabid
says

Takes me 4-5days. Sometimes a full week.

So don’t be worried. If you entered the right info. you’ll get your money.

anchor_point_heshan
anchor_point_heshan Recent Posts Threads Started
352 posts
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
+1 more
anchor_point_heshan
says

Money received yesterday and some amonunt has almost spent now… Thanks Envato.. Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by