1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

There are slowly becoming too many cheats out there and not an easy way to help get rid of them. As a new item has been approved (Not sure if I’m allowed to post the link) a user has posted links to where the author is selling it in other places (and is exclusive) and is pretty much an exact copy of his work.

34 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeTracktor says

If you have found something like that, please do report it, here probably http://support.envato.com/ !?

1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

I know that has to be done, but it’s not quicker enough due to tons of people using support.

If you report a comment on one of you’re items it gets hidden for further investigation, why can’t this happen for items that have been stolen?

631 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
UBLThemes says

I know that has to be done, but it’s not quicker enough due to tons of people using support. If you report a comment on one of you’re items it gets hidden for further investigation, why can’t this happen for items that have been stolen?

I think users should be banned if proven to have stolen themes!

115 posts WordPress Wizard
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
CODE9RS says

Imagine if you release a item, a troll seller that didn’t like your item because it can sell too much can just report – your item will be hidden for one day and you’ll loose too many sales. Far of be fair, right?

I think the users that stolen themes are banned by the staff as I remember.

Regards, Rafael

1034 posts
+2 more
BenSheppard says

Imagine if you release a item, a troll seller that didn’t like your item because it can sell too much can just report – your item will be hidden for one day and you’ll loose too many sales. Far of be fair, right?

Regards, Rafael

True, but surly punishment should come to those not using the system properly, or the item gets sold but the money get’s held or something, something needs to be done about it

631 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
UBLThemes says

Regards, Rafael

They are not banned, A author stole my theme, uploaded it for sale, he was found guilty and the theme was taken down.

He is still an author today and doing ok :(

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Regards, Rafael

They are not banned, A author stole my theme, uploaded it for sale, he was found guilty and the theme was taken down.

That is ridiculous!

1028 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
ThemeBlvd says

Regards, Rafael

I had a similar experience, except for Envato did delete the author’s account. So, while sure he could sign up again, he did have to give up his account where he was somewhat established and had about 5-6 items selling in his portfolio.

52 posts Minimal Themes Forum
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
minimalthemes says

he’s probably talking about my theme which is stolen by some guy here…here is my link http://ewizz.me/relapse/ (this is not self promotion because this template isn’t on sale anymore and it’s just still on my host)

now find that theme here and you will see he only changed background…everything else is just stolen :)

i contacted envato support and i need to make DMCA which i don’t want to waste time, i gave them all links and proved that i had that template on sale one year ago and i still need to upload dmca? funny :)

by
by
by
by
by
by