3751 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

he’s probably talking about my theme which is stolen by some guy here…here is my link http://ewizz.me/relapse/ (this is not self promotion because this template isn’t on sale anymore and it’s just still on my host)

now find that theme here and you will see he only changed background…everything else is just stolen :)

i contacted envato support and i need to make DMCA which i don’t want to waste time, i gave them all links and proved that i had that template on sale one year ago and i still need to upload dmca? funny :)

So bad this kind of things happens. I don’t think you will need a DMCA to take that down. The curious fact is that the author didn’t even reported your message on the file comments. (?)

638 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
UBLThemes says

he’s probably talking about my theme which is stolen by some guy here…here is my link http://ewizz.me/relapse/ (this is not self promotion because this template isn’t on sale anymore and it’s just still on my host)

now find that theme here and you will see he only changed background…everything else is just stolen :)

i contacted envato support and i need to make DMCA which i don’t want to waste time, i gave them all links and proved that i had that template on sale one year ago and i still need to upload dmca? funny :)

I was talking about my theme :) it has nothing to do with you :)

Or am i jumping the gun and you mean someone else :/

1034 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

I wasn’t actually talking about your item! :O There was another one, really goes to show there is way too much of it happening!

53 posts Minimal Themes Forum
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
minimalthemes says

I wasn’t actually talking about your item! :O There was another one, really goes to show there is way too much of it happening!

hehe ok :D well mine was removed today, not sure who removed it but i’m happy :)

313 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
2AA says
hehe ok :D well mine was removed today, not sure who removed it but i’m happy :)

cheer my friend i was removed the theme for you :) ,

53 posts Minimal Themes Forum
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
minimalthemes says

cheer my friend i was removed the theme for you :) ,

if you asked me i would give it to you for free…this like it isn’t ethical at all :)

313 posts
2AA says
if you asked me i would give it to you for free…this like it isn’t ethical at all 

are you happy now, the issue is solved

313 posts
2AA says

minimalthemes Can You Give some website it learn me how to building themes from scratch to finish ,

by
by
by
by
by
by